15

Before we get in the story, here an art i drew on how the crew looks :)

Hi! Before we start, i am struggling to continue this book but i dont wanna discontinue it

Hi! Before we start, i am struggling to continue this book but i dont wanna discontinue it. I really wanna finish it because a lot of people read this or have been saving it to read it when i finished it. I feel really bad about that though :(
I'm tryung my best to continue it so if you have any idea just send in the comments!
Now lets get started!!

I held on the creature, i cant give up now, i promised him to get him out of here...

The guards charged up their guns. I saw an piece of metal and grabbed it, and used it as shield. They fired the moment i blocked it.

I took my gun and was shootung at them. Then an an other alien came in,  that they brainwashed, with an big canon. My eyes widened. This metal cant protect me from that...

My heart was pumping, racing, i was scared. That i would die rught here, right now... And i didnt even had the chance to live my life to the fullest...

The brainwashed shot their canongun... i closed my eyes, putted my arms in front of me, embracing for inpact...

The animal i rescued putted his wings around me, it was dark. The shot from the canongun blew up against his wings. I opened my eyes, dropped the metal and looked as the animal started running to the guards. He knocked them out, and broke the gun of the brainwashed. He is big though.

And he saved me. Like i saved him. He pinned the brainwashed alien down, and waited for me. I walked towards it, and unplugged the device attached to his neck. He got is mind and everything back, he was free.

"Please trust us, i helped you out of that. I can help you." I said to him. The alien looked scared.

"What happened?"

"These alteans brainwashed you, believing they were making peace. But you're free now." I answered, and held ny hand out. He took my hand and i helped him up. The dragon animal signed to us to his back, wanting us to sit on it. And we did.

He flew us to my ship, where Keith was. He stood there, amazed by who i brought. The dragon animal flew away after, and Keith and i went to the ship.

I was a bit tired. When we got back to the ship, i brought the exprisoners to their rooms, so they could rest and go home when they want to. And so did i. I fell back, into my bed. But not even 5 minutes later, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I said. Keith walked in.

"Hey, i just wanted to say.." he stopprd and sighed. He walked towards me in a pace. My heart was pumping. He looks so nervous. His eyes were shiny.

He kissed me. Keith Kogane, kissed me. He then abrubtly stopped and wanted to leave. "I I I'm sorry i dont know why i did that".  I grabbed his hand, and pushed him towards me, i was nervous you could tell, and kissed him back. He leant on and i layed on my back, on the bed, with Keith on top.

•○•○•○•○•~•○•○•○•○•○•

"Happy birthday to youu, happy birthday to youu" someone sung me awake. Its not even my birthday? And when did i fall asleep?

I opened my eyes to see emily james and rin, but no one else. They then just frooze, no movement, no singing. It was weird.

"Emily? Rin? James?" I asked them. They were still frozen. I looked around, and everywhere i saw those black stripes, like.. like the ship was glitching. I stood up and walked past them. I went ti the main room and checked the date.

Its year 7931?! Yesterday is was 2038! I looked around. Everything was glitching. Then i saw a lever. I walked towards it, and pulled the lever.

"Simulation is being shut down, please remove your headset." Someone from somewhere said. It went dark. Headset?

I tried reaching for my 'headset'. And it was actually an headset and light too. I was in an red room. It was silent. 2 guards came and saw me. I tried opening the door and make a run but it was locked. "Fuck" i whisperd. The opened the door and aimed their gun to me, and shot.

I closed my eyes, suspecting the pain or even death. But it didnt happen. I opened my eyes again.

"Simulation is being shut down, please remove your headset." Someone said again. It went dark again too. As if its repeating itself.

I reached, slowly and carefull, to my head, and felt something. I took it of and it fell out of my hand, bcs only then i felt the weight of it. I looked around. I was in this room. An tv was in the corner, showing me in the room.

"Simulation has been shut down, due to malfunction."

What is this? I looked around, and saw an door. I opened it and an alarm went off. I saw ships in the distance and rushed to it. I dont reconize this ship. Maybe it's Layla's. Or is this even real? I slowed down my steps.

IS this real? Am i real? Is the war even real? No, you cant think of that right now! You have to get out of here. Real or not, you dont know y/n. Just be sure and get out of here... i thought by myself, and sped up my steps again and ran to the ships.

I saw some guards infront of me and i knocked them out with my fist, and took the gun of one of the guard. I then got in the ship and blasted my way out of here. I dont know where to go, but im right now just trying to get away.

Not much later, other ships were being released, probably demanded to take me down. I started stressing out, as one of them shot a wing of mine and i didnt had control over it anymore.

They were catching up,and shooting at me. There was no way, i could escape without help. They would just follow me.

I heard a loud noise, and looked up. An white and blue circle appeared. And an big ship flew trough.