3

Pov you

"We need to form voltron!" Some one said, while i saw 5 lions fighting.

"Pidge! We need you!" I saw an green lion down and the palladin Pidge with the olkarions.

"Oh look guys, keith is back!" The guy named Lance said while an black haired guy walked past him.

"You'd be Zarkons prisoner now if not for Pidge." An Altean said with white hair behind a chair with other people.

"Well you wouldn't have survived if Hunk and Coran hadn't gotten the crystal." The little girl said named pidge.

"Whoah, thanks everybody." Lance said with a spoon of goo. He Looked from Coran to Keith. "Sounds like the mice did more then you though." Lance said to him.

"I punched Sendak!" Keith said a bit frustrated.

"Yeah, appereantly after i merged from a coma and shot his arm off." Lance said with a face.

"I thought we had a bonding moment! I cRaDeLt YoU iN mY aRmS!" Keith said while sitting on the table and throwing his hands in the air.

"Nope, don't remember, didn't happen!" Lance said with his arms crossed and shaking his head.

"Do you guys think what i think?" Hunk said after a goo fight.

"Let's go and form Voltron!" Shiro said answering him.

"Oh well i was more thinking of dessert, but that's fine too." Hunk chuckles.

I woke up from this weird dream. I yawned and got trough my day and got ready for the ship.

I stepped in the ship and waved everyone and having all the information that they know.

Emily opened a wormhole for me and i went trough it. When i arrived i saw the front of the ship. From the folder i read, the hole is very dangerous and could let my ship explode.

I scanned for biorithms. A tons of them signaled. I looked at the ship. It looks like a Tel-galax exploration shuttle. I scanned for more thing about i out. So it is not a black hole. I scanned what the hole is radiating. The word quintessence popped up.

I left my ship and jetpacked into the ship. The ship is full of darkness and no signs of live was to see. I jetpacked to the control room, only to see it could be activated by an Altean. I heard some talking, so i hid myself.

"So, did the crew abandon the ship?" Someone asked. The voice sounded familiar.

"I don't know. I think we crossed realities once again." Someone else answered.

(An fast note for you, ih they don't know sven and slav from this reality, let's pretend they entered an other reality and after their fight with Zarkon Lotor and Haggar they entered this realitie. Also Allura is alive cus she deserves that :) )

Again? What do they mean with that? Are there more realities? Is there an realitie where there is peace? I got lost in my thoughts until an banging was heard.

An creature and a human came out of the roof. They seem to have the armor of the Gun of Gamora. They all started fighting. I don't know if i should join in. And what if they aren't the members of the gun of gamora?

The human one, at least i think he is human, charges at the blue armored fighter, until the green one shot her weapon at him. His mask broke and fell off. The other creature turned his mask off.

"Shiro? Slav?" The pink fighter asks. They went on talking and what i heard, they were talking about a black lion and his palladin, and that the guy they called Shiro looks exactly like him.

"Oh, more Alteans are coming! We have to go." Slav says.

"More alteans? Are they alive here?"

The two didnt answer and climbed up. "If i were you, i'd run. We don't know if they are the good ones or the bad ones." He said and then they were gone. Ofcourse, those Alteans are probably still on Layla's side, their dead leader.

Then someone came in, and it's who i have never expected to come in.

Layla, who is supposed to be dead, came in. My heart pounds. How can she still be allive? How did she survive the explosion! Are there more Alteans alive from the ship? Is the war even over yet? What if she goes to the throne to snatch it away from Emily. There could go so much wrong!

They went away from the control room and i could get out of where i was hiding. My eyes wide. Shocked. I was in shock. I got to contact my crew about this. I typed something in my little computer on my arm, when suddenly a part of the roof fell down. I looked up and got my sword out.

"Y/n? Everyone thought you were dead." Sven said with the accent. "Are you from an alternate realitie too?" Slav then asks me.

"What? No! I survived the explotion and apearantly Leyla too..." i said and putted my sword away.

"If those palladins are really my friends, there is a 80% chance they see that the Alteans are bad." Slav said. I nodded. "I'm going to plant bombs, for an back up plan" i said and they nodded.

3rd person

"I mean, is it me or did they pretty much scramble the big dude's brain?" Hunk said. Then Slav and Sven got out of the shaft. "Yoo-hoo! Up here!" Sven said. "Whoa! How'd you find us?" Lance said after getting startled.

"I figured there was a high probability that-" "Wait, stop. Nope. Never mind." Lance cuts him off, not wanting to hear his theory and science rambling.

"We gotta get to Keith and Allura and figure out a way to stop the Alteans from getting that comet." Pidge said looking at Sven and Slav. "Already on it. We just need to do one more thing and you guys can help." Slav answered pidge.

The door opened revealing an also white/grey haired Altean. "Perfect! I had a feeling the Guns of Gamara were on this ship. But I didn't know Empress Allura's friends would be working with them." He said.

Back to Allura

"Returning to Altea... It seemed like such an impossible dream, I could never allow the thought." Allura said to herself. "Allura,this might not be the Altea you remember." Keith said to her, trying to warn her. Layla gave Keith secretly a mad look. "You're right. This Altea is home to a people who made sure that the Galra scourge was unable to spread across the universe,as it did in your reality." Layla said turning to Keith. Then she turned back to Allura.