10

Pov you

The paladins came trough the doors. Keith in the mid with Lance and Allura on his right hand, and Hunk and Pidge on his left hand.

I smiled. We now have a bigger chance on winning and make actual peace troughout the Universe. And we'll do that with team Voltron from an fucking other reality!? How cool is that. Bet nobody can say that except us.

"Go and get some rest, we'll have dinner in 2 Varga's." (Hours) Emily said and smiled. I nodded and went to my room. I got on bed and notice stuff was somewhere else and i didn't reconize some clothes. I got up and picked up the jacket. And at that exact moment someone came in.

"Uh... what are you doing here?" Keith asks.

"Am i in your room?" I asked awkwardley. He nodded. Oh god, why did this happen.

"Oh ehm... i walked in the wrong room..." i said and putted the jacket back. "Sorry" i said while turning red, and walked out fast. I got in my own room this time, and noticed it was right next to Keiths. I chuckled a bit. His face when he saw me was hilarious. Those big purple... shining eyes... i scoffed and got in bed and played some games on an screen. Emily gave it to me as an gift for when i came back from my mission. It's like an computer, as how Hunk called it.

○•○•~•○•○

I went to the dinning room and waited for the others. Not too many doboshes and the others where here too, except for hunk. He probably is cooking with the other cook employees.

Everyone talked but, i was in my thoughts. I mean how can i not? Why do i find myself thinking so much of Keith? or Acxa? What is wrong with me??

"Earth on Keith, earth on Y/n!" Someone said. I got out og my thoughts. "Uh?" I asked. Romelle chuckled. "You and Keith were so in your thoughts. What's up?" She asked. "Oh nothing much, just the fun time Pidge and I had" i smiled, lying.

"And i just thought of random things." Keith said. He probably lied too.

Acxa came sitting next to me. "Wanna train after dinner? Your friend Emily said we could train on the traindeck and that the journy is beginning tomorrow." Axca asked me. I looked at her eyes. Yellow with an purple iris. Just like Keith's except the yellow.

"Uh yeah! Sure!" I said and smiled. "Great." She said and looked at Hunk. I looked at Emily who winked at me. I grinned and looked at the delicious food Hunk made with the other cooks.

We started eating and laughing together.

After that i went training with Acxa. We are a great team. I decided to go with Acxa to her room.

"You know what? I'm gonna give you an make over." I chuckled. "What? No!" Acxa said. "Ah come on! It's night so no one will see you." I said laughing softly.

"Fine.." she agreed. I started with some eyeshadow and eyeliner. I did purple eyeshadow since it suits her. I putted on some fake eyelashes and gave her some shiney lipgloss. I braider her hair to her back, leaving the strands in front of her head there. I also gave her hair some curls.

"Now other clothes."
"Here take this." I said after going trough her closet. I gave her an dark purple shirt with black jeans. I gave her an dark blue jacket with it to match.

{I drew this myself with Ibispaint x! But this is the make over for Acxa :)}

"And? What'd you think?" I asked after she changed clothes.

She turned in the mirror and gasped. "Oh my god! I love that so much!" Krolia said when she came in the room.

"Uhm, thanks?" Acxa said and blushed. "I did a great job huh?" I asked smiling. "Yes! Acxa looks good with curls!" Krolia responded smiling. "Well i was coming by to say to Acxa that her clothes from today are in tthe wash. In case you would search for them."

"Oh thanks!" Acxa said. Krolia walked oit after waving.

"I'm gonna go to my room, goodnight, see you tomorrow!" I said and walked to the door. "Goodnight Y/n." She waved and i waved back, and walked out. I came across of Coran and we talked for like 5 minutes and then we headed our own way again.

○•○•○•~•○•○•○

"Hey Allura!" I said when i saw her sitting the main room.

"Oh goodmorning Y/n." She responded and got up. "What were you doing?" I asked. "Just... thinking. About our times when we fought in our war. It was fun but also it wasn't. If you get what i mean." She said and smiled softly.

"Yeah, before i got to know you and the others. I was about to give my life for freedom. Turns out i survived, but so did Layla. We were both a month on healing. And then i went on a new mission and there you two were. And when i saw that big machine of yours, i was chocked. I mean i was inside a big machine." I chuckled causing Allura to laugh a bit too.

"I never saw it coming, that you guys would help or even excist." I said.

"What you mean?" Her face went in question mode.

"Well i was having these dreams. Last night i didn't had any. But i had like 3 dreams. 2 of you all, and then 1 of Keith and Lance. It's weird because they seem so real. The first one was also about Keith and Lance playfighting. Someone about that Keith punched Sendak and cradled Lance in his arms but Lance said he didn't remember but he actually did." I laughed. Allura's face whent white.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked worried.
"Y/n... those aren't dreams. That really happened!" She said full of shock.

I went quite. What does this mean? Am i a future and past teller? Why am i having these? And why about them? And will i ever know?