6

Pov you

"So, how is your home?" Pidge asked. We were sitting on her room after a fun day.

"Oh uhm, well, I grew up with Olkarions. I don't know what i am. I think i'm just human. But the Olkarions are so beautifull! They can make tech things and bond with nature. I could do that after 8 years." I said and looked away from her. My smile then faded away...

"A bit long but it was a journey. When i turned 20 i went out to the Balmera. I got an mission to get an crystal from it. They are so sweet. That was before i even knew there was a war. I didn't even know. So when i was old enough they told me it has been war for over like 50 years, and i had to battle." I said.

She then hugged me. "I'm so sorry that you had to live like that. My story on how i got here, is weird and so unsuspectingly. I was learning in a flightschool, because my brother and dad got abducted by the galra. I found him and my father back." She then smiled, probably thinking about her reuniting with her family.

"But my crew and now friends, found the blue lion and Lance piloted it back in the days. Then we met Allura and got on big journeys. Eventually the castle of lions got destroyed to save the universe and then, haha, then the big ship that was created against the war from the galra on earth, turned out to be an bigger voltron version and it was so cool! We upgraded it more and now it can charge the lions and we added more altean tech so we have heal pods." She said smiling.

I chuckled. "That's a great story. In my reality the galra is good and the Alteans are bad. The Alteans are just obsessed with peace and spreading it on the wrong way." I said. She nodded.

"Hey guys! Wanna bake some cookies?" Hunk came by asking us. Pidge and i looked at each other, then at Hunk. "Yes!" We said in sync.

○•○•~•○•○

"Oh my god we slayed the cookies!" I said after tasting them. It was delicious. I took 4 and putted them in a little box. "I'll be right back" i said smiling. I came across Shiro.

"Oh hi, just the one i needed. Cookie?" I asked the last word smiling, and handing him the box.

"Oh that's sweet of you, who made these?" He asked after taking two.

"Hunk,Pidge and I" i answered him.

"Well they taste really good, thank you y/n!" He said after taking a 2nd bite.

"Do you know by any chance where Keith is?" I asked.

"In his room or in the training deck." Shiro said smiling.

"Thanks!" I said and walked to Keith's room, since it was the closest. I knocked twice but got no answer. I walked in to see a empty room. So i headed to the training deck. I heard a someone fighting and grunting. I looked in the room seeing Keith practicing.

He looks really hot though... i mean strong. What? Who even says that. Well i just did. I look like a creep staring at him like this. Uhh i need to think of something.

I leaned against the doorframe with my legs crossed and me hand in my hair.

No no that is too much Lance.

I tried to stand like a badass, but it didn't work out. The Keith laughs. I look up to him and got embaressed. "What are you laughibg about??" I asked him.

"I have been watching you for 2 minutes struggling for whatever you were doing." He smiled walking to me. The robot was defeated on the ground.

"Oh well uhm... i wanted to give you these cookies." I said and my cheecks were red. Is it me or is it suddenly very hot in here?

"Oh, they look tasty." He says and takes an cookie.

"You can have both. Hunk Pidge and i made them." I smiled. "Oh so that's why they smell, look and taste so good" he said chuckling. I chuckled with him.

We then talked a bit.

"You should go to sleep. It's almost night." He said. I laughed. "We're in space, not on an planet. But i get it" i chuckled. His cheecks turned red, and then he laghed with me.

"Come, i'll show you your room." He said and we walked and talked till we came to my room.

"You know, maybe my friend has an castle like what Pidge was talking about. The castle of lions." I said and winked at him.

"I think Allura would be happy to see that." He said. I nodded. I opened my door and walked in. I turned around and got an good look at him.

"Goodnight, Keith." I said.

"Goodnight y/n." He answered smiling. I then closed the door. His smile is so adorable. He told me so much. About that Shiro is like an space dad and that he found his mom who happends to be an alien, so Keith is half galra and half human. Also his mullet is long though, and i love it. It's literally so soft. I may or may not have touched it secretly.

I putted on some pyjama's that Allura gave me and setted on bed. I got in bed and fell in an great and precious, yet weird dream.