9

Guys, this is another edit from someone. It will be the last ig edit though because i feel like i am taking the credit by putting them on youtube. But all the credit goes to osabeau. Here her ig page what prob wont work: https://instagram.com/osabeau?igshid=194qb0l50yb16

But yeah you can just type in osabeau. The edits are amazing! You should check it out!

Pov you

I woke up, again, as usual. But now i have again a weird dream.

The dream was about Keith and Lance. I don't know what these means. Are they the future? The past? What is this?

With those thoughts i went to the room with the food. The kitchen. I got in and saw Hunk.

"Hunk? What are you doing here." I asked him.

"Making breakfast! I mean i can atleast make breakfast for these people. They gave us all an room." He said. I smiled.

"You're so sweet Hunk. Anything done? I am hungry and i wanna train." I said smiling.

"Yes i do actually! I made Earth cookies with choclate chips. You're not allergic right?"

I chuckled. "No Hunk, you're fine." I said smiling. He handed me some cookies and an sandwich.

"Thanks Hunk!" I said and walked away with the food. I tried the sandwich on my way to the training room, and it was so good! He can cook so delicious.

I waited till i was finished and drank some water and then started training. After training i bumbed into Romelle.

"Hi Romelle, having a good time?" I asked her. "Yes! Everyone is so sweet! Hunk made breakfast, if you're hungry. I'm on my way to Allura, i have to talk to her." Romelle asnwered. "Okay, well good luck!" I said and walked away when she did too.

○•○•~•○•○

The alarms went off. We're being under attack. I saw a lot of people running and i ran to the main room. "What is going on!" I asked running in.

"There is an enemy ship on it's way. We have 10 doboshes till it arrives." Krolia says.

"Alright, Paladins, go to your lions and try to protect us, Emily, do you have fighting ships?" Shiro asks.

"Yes, i'll send people to prepair them for Launch." Emily said.

"Good, Axca,Krolia, you two get in those and try ti help as much as you can. Coran, Romelle, we will help here." Shiro commands.

"I'm gonna go too with Krolia and Axca. I'm no use here." I said. Shiro nodded. "Wait! We are still your crew. We can take the ship we used before." Rin said. I nodded. Emily only mavigated so it's not important.

Rin, James and i ran to the fighter ships and got in.

"You ready boys?" I asked smirking. "It's payback time" i said and buckled myself. I started the ship and flew out as soon as the doors opened. I saw the lions attacking the ships.

"Load the cannon!" I ordered.

"Cannon ready!" James shouted. I targeted 5 enemy ships that was tailing the yellow lion.

"FIRE!" i shouted. The cannon shot the 5 ships in pieces.

"Oh thanks! I couldn't shale them off!" Hunk said in relief. "We got your back." I said smiling.

"Load the cannon and target the openings from where the enemy ships are coming and then fire." I ordered.

"Yes captain!" I smiled at that word.

"Pidge, on your 5 o'clock!" Lance yells.

"On it!" She says back and flyes in a loop and shoots them whole getting behind them.

"Badass..." i whispered. The blasts from my ship fired and the ships from the enemy ship couldn't get launched anymore.

"We got to from voltron!" Hunk yells.

"Axca, Krolia and my crew got this. Go! Now!" I yelled while still fighting.

"Got it! Team, form Voltron!" Keith yells and they went in the galaxy, with colors following them.

Acxa and Krolia were busy fighting.

"Load cannons and fire them where needed. I'm gonna activate the lasers." I said.

"Copy!" James and Rin said.

I pushed some buttons and my stool went in the ground and i got handles in my hands. I putted on the glasses so i can see trough it. I am controlling an badass drone with lasers. I flew to the backside of the ship and shot trough the barriers the thrusters and everything they need to move. Then i went on and tried to shoot their weapons. But the weapons shot right trough my drone.

"Y/n!" Axca and Krolia screamed.

"I'm okay! It was an drone." I said. My stool got back to normal and there was an machine 'landing' in front of us. It was voltron. Voltron is a huge big robot!

"So cool!" James screamed.

"We've got this, go back to the ship!" Keith said. We obeyed his orders and went back to the ship.

Rin, James, Axca, Krolia and i went to the main room and watched trough the big window since we can't really do anything here. Voltron used their shield against the weapons and sliced them off. Voltron then sliced trough the ship and it exploded.

"Good job team. Let's go back." I heard.

The lions disbanded in 5 lions and got back to this ship. Oh that was one hell of a fight. And epic!