Disgusting - Asra's POV

I turn to the voice and see a talk, muscular blonde boy with pale red eyes. His blonde locks, tossled and messy like he's never heard of a brush. He's wearing small gold hoop earrings and brass bracelets around his wrists. This is Matthew.

Matthew:

       He's known as the "casanova" of the school

He's known as the "casanova" of the school. He dates many girls, gets them in bed and breaks their hearts right after according to many of the students and locals at the marketplace. He repeats this cycle at least everyday. It's honestly disgusting and revolting, how does he sleep at night?

"I've been good." I answer coldly

"Where's your little friend?" Matthew asks, looking around the school's courtyard.

He's looking for Y/N. Of course he is. That pig can't keep it in his pants even if his life depended on it.

"There she is." He says slowly, he looks at her as if he's a hungry lion preying on an innocent gazelle and starring as if it's its last meal.

"Say Asra..." Matthew says, still focusing on Y/N.

"What would say if I asked her out?" He says, curiously while smirking.

Hearing those words escape from his lips made my blood boil instantly, I wanted to punch him or at least use magic to make him punch himself.

"...why would you do that?" I question, with slight anger in my tone.

"Well, she is very pretty. And..." Matthew says, stretching his words out.

"And?" I say, rather quickly.

"She does have a hot body. I mean, she's basically begging for my attention. To be noticed by me." Matthew says, licking his lips sensually as he stares at her.

If looks could kill, he'd be six feet under right now. I can't believe how disgusting this man is. Talking about Y/N as if she's a full course meal that he can't wait to dig into.

I will admit, Y/N does have a nice body. Just thinking about it has me all hot and bothered. It's hard to not get distracted when Y/N is standing very close to me, almost impossible to not look at her. But even if she is attractive, how can someone speak of her like that?

"I-" I say, before I was interrupted by the ringing of the school bell.

The students including Y/N stop conversing and start filing in a line to go inside. Matthew finally removes his arm from my shoulder and pats it a few times.

"Thanks weirdo." He says, walking off and going inside the building. Rushing after Y/N.

I sigh in frustration and start waking back to the shop. How dare he ask me if it's okay to go after her because he wants to sleep with her. How low does someone have to be to ask such a thing? And especially to ask of that to the person who is in love with her.

I finally make it to the shop and walk inside, immediately greeted by Auntie Aurora.

"Good morning Asra." She says, looking up from the book she was reading by the counter.

"Morning..." I say, taking my messenger bag off and placing it onto the glass counter.

"What's wrong?" Aurora asks, closing her book and placing it down next to my bag.

"Nothing..." I say, as Faust slithers out from under my scarf and onto my arm.

Aurora reaches over the counter and places her hand onto my shoulder gently.

"You can tell me anything Asra, you know I'm here to help you." She says, smiling gently.

"I know, it's just complicated..." I answer, paying for a bit.

"I may be old but I was once your age, try me." Aurora says, leaning her elbows onto the counter.

I explain to her what happened. About what Matthew had said of Y/N and about the sickening feeling I got when I heard him say those words. Auntie Aurora nods and hums in response.

"Well, there isn't much we can do. It's up to him whether he wants to change his views or not." Aurora states.

"Yeah, you're right..." I admit, looking down.

"But I do wonder, how come you're so passionate about this?" She questions.

I start blushing as I start thinking about Y/N and of her smiling at me genuinely.

"N-no reason, s-she's just a really close friend of mine." I answer, stumbling over my words.

"Uh-huuuh~" Aurora says, waggling her eyebrows and chuckling slowly.

I continue blushing and lift my scarf up slightly, covering part of my face with it.

"Now, if you're done fantasizing about my niece. Get to work." She says, picking up her book from the counter and walking over to the closest bookshelf.

For the remainder of the morning, I organize all of the potions in alphabetical order and display them in their glass case below the counter, clean the back area that is meant for tarot readings and fortune tellings for customers and practiced my magic with the help of Auntie Aurora of course.

I finish changing the firewood in the mini burner and then I look out the shop window. It's now early in the afternoon and I see the market area busier than usual. Rush hour. I dust my hands off from the ash of the burner and grab my bag from the counter. Faust, laying on the counter lifts her head up and flicks her tongue out.

"Going?" Faust asks.

"Yes. I'm going to pick up Y/N." I answer, swinging my bag over myself.

Faust lays her head back down and I peek towards the back room. I see Auntie Aurora busy with a client, giving me an opportunity to leave. I slowly open the shop door and quietly exit, closing the door as slow as possible so the bell wouldn't ring.

I walk past the market area and to the school. I finally make it, noticing that the students haven't gotten out yet. So I lean back on a wall of a nearby shop that's close to the school. My mind wanders as I wait for the students to get out Finally, the school bell chimed and I focus my attention onto the doors. A few students walk out and start walking towards their homes, I wait until I see Y/N. She's smiling and talking to someone, probably one of her friends.

I push myself off the wall and start making my way towards her. I continue my way until I notice who she's talking and smiling to.

It's...Matthew...