"I Do." - Y/N's POV

"Is everything ready?" I ask, my voice full of worry.

"All except the bride." I hear Aisha respond and I start panicking.

"I'm late?! But I'm not even dressed!" I shout, looking around hurriedly.

I'm in Nadia's palace wearing only a white and gold sheer robe with matching sandals. My hair already style and makeup all finished with only moments left before I freak out even more than I already am. Today is finally the day, the day of the wedding and I'm already late to the ceremony?! This can't be happening.

"Calm down dear, the ceremony hasn't started yet. We have time." Aisha says, reassuring my nerves.

"Thank goodness..." I say, sitting back into my plush chair and breathing a heavy sigh of relief.

"I know today so far has been very chaotic and stressful but think about it this way. Once this is all over with, you and Asra will be married. You will be joined hand in hand forever and that is what we should be celebrating today. So don't worry about the small things, just enjoy yourself. It is your day, so don't worry about the others." She says, taking my hands into hers and squeezing them softly, calming me down slightly.

"Thank you Aisha, I really needed this talk." I say, sighing heavily.

"Of course, anything for my future daughter-in-law." Aisha says, chuckling slightly as I beam at her.

"Come on, let's get you dressed and go to the ceremony." She says, helping me up to my feet and guiding me to a changing screen in the corner of the palace's guest room.

"Your dress should be behind the screen, go ahead and change. I'll wait here." Aisha says, letting go of my hand and I go behind the screen.

Aisha's POV

I watch as Y/N walks behind the thin purple and gold screen and hear shuffling and rustling around behind it, chuckling slightly to myself. I wait for a bit for Y/N to change and come out when I hear a soft knock at the door. I swiftly walk to it and open the door carefully, looking to see who it is. I turn the knob and open the door slowly to see an elderly woman, perhaps around her sixties or seventies in age. She wore a deep black and blue dress that dragged down to her feet. With see through sheer long sleeves and a slit near her thigh. Dark blue swirls decorated the sleeves that flowed down her elbows. With silver and glue glitters hung to the torso of the elegantly sewn dress. A spider wed design plastered at the hip and a dark blue velvet choker that was placed around the woman's neck.

Woman's Attire:

"Hello, how may I help you?" I say to woman as we continue to converse

Y/N's POV

Nadia gave us access to utilize some of the guest rooms so me and others attending the party had a place to get ready et ready. I'm really going to have to figure out a way to pay her back sometime but for now there's no time for that. I look around the changing area and see my dress hung up on a golden hanger with ivory carvings. I grab at the hanger and carefully take the dress off the hanger. I place the hanger down on a chair nearby and proceed to change into the dress. This was my dream dress ever since I could remember. I don't know what kind of dress the old me would have liked or what kind of wedding they would want or what kind of person they would like to marry. But I know that now I am the happiest I can ever be, even if the old me might have wanted something different, I am happy who I am now and I'm happy with the life I'm living. I'm about to marry the love of my life today, anyone would be happy about that regardless of who's watching.