That Night - Asra's POV (SMUT)

(Warning!⚠️ Sexual content, if you don't like this type of content, please do not read this and wait for tomorrow's upload or read another story to fill the time I suggest my new one that just came out yesterday. Otherwise, enjoy)

"W-what do you mean?" Y/N questions while blushing.

       What do I say? That I want her to more physically? That I want to make love to her? That I want a deeper connection.

"We've been together for a long time and it's so unbelievable to have you beside me. And I want to have a deeper connection with you, be more intimate with you. I...want to make love with you." I say, trying to make my voice steady.

       Y/N blushes while I continue talking.

"B-but if you don't want to that's completely fine, I understand." I say.

       Y/N shakes her head while continuing to blush and looks up at me.

"N-no, I want to. It's just..." She says, trailing off.

"W-what is it?" I asked, concerned.

"We've never done anything like before, w-what if I mess up or..." Y/N says.

"You won't, I promise." I say, reassuringly.

"O-okay then, let's do it." She says.

       I continue to kiss her, the kisses getting hotter and heavier by the second. I pin her arms beside her against the wall, removing one of my hands to angle her face slightly upwards to deepen the kiss. I remove my other hand and lift her up by her legs and she wraps them around my waist tightly. I walk into her room while holding her, placing her down onto the bed and pulling away from the kiss to speak.

"If you want me to stop, just tell me alright?" I say.

       Y/N nods and we continue kissing, running my tongue across her bottom lip for access. Y/N complied and our tongues danced together, exploring each other with open mouthed kisses. I leaned her back onto the bed, towering over her. I kiss Y/N's lips and slowly trail down to her neck, sucking and kissing on the soft skin.

        She softly moans as I continue and nibble at her neck, hearing squeaks and moans as I attack her sensitive spot. I stop and sit up, removing my clothes only in my underwear and tossing to the floor, eagerly crawling over Y/N and kissing her again. She runs her hands over my chest as I reach for her clothing, making her jump slightly. Y/N sits up and I slowly take off her clothing, leaving her in her bra and panties that were her favorite color. I bite my lip at the sight of her, making her blush deeply. How is she doing this to me? She's making me feel like the only thing I need right now is her.

       Lewd thought of all the possibilities that could happen filled my thoughts. Slowly my hardness builds up and touches Y/N's thigh, making her look down at it while blushing.

"Can I...?" Y/N asks softly.

       I nod and watch her movements carefully. She slowly runs her fingers down my chest to the middle of my crotch area, gently touching me. I groaned softly as she continues to touch me. I push her back onto the pillows and climb over her.

"Do you still want to do this?" I ask.

"Yes." She responds, eagerly and nodding slowly.

       I wanted her. All of her. It's not just about physically pleasing each other or lustful desire. I want us to connect intimately, more deeply. I want her to feel like she's all that matters and tonight is all about her and what she wants.

       I nod and take off my underwear. My hardness springing out, making me blush harshly as Y/N stares in shock. I watch as Y/N takes her underwear off slowly, sliding it down as my arms were planted besides her. She looks up at me and nods slowly, giving me a kind of signal to start.

       I put my tip at her entrance and push myself inside swiftly, my eyes still connected to hers. We both groan simultaneously for different reasons. Being inside her felt strange but in a good way. It felt tight and warm around me, I could feel Y/N squeezing herself against me and it made me feel insanely pleasured like I was losing my mind, I'd never imagine it to feel like this. I look to see Y/N's face in pain, making me conference. I don't want to hurt her or make her feel uncomfortable.

"D-does it hurt?" I ask worriedly.

"K-kinda..." She responds.

"D-do you want me to stop?" I question.

"N-no, it's fine." Y/N says.

"A-alright, tell me when you're ready." I say.

       Y/N nods and we wait. After a few seconds Y/N behinds to move against me which I took as a sign to start moving. I slowly start thrusting into her, causing her to moan softly.

"Asra..." She crowd out as I rhythmically thrusted into her.

       Y/N wrapped her arms around my back, digging her nails into my back and causing me to groan. The sounds of our moaning and heavy panting along with the sound of skin slapping filled the room.

       She moaned and wrapped her legs around me, giving me access to go deeper inside. I bit my lip as Y/N moaned my name over and over again.

"Asra, f-faster." Y/N says.

       I complied with her order and continued to thrust faster into her. The sounds of skin slapping intensifying and our heavy panting quickening, needing more air. I felt my stiffness throbbing more and more as I felt a knot form in my stomach.

"A-Asra, I'm gonna-ah!" She says, moaning.

"I-I know, me too." I say, groaning into her ear. Understanding what she meant.

       I continue to thrust faster as I feel Y/N squeeze harder against me until we both moan loudly as we both came, feeling energy leave my body suddenly. We breathe heavily as we try to process what happened. We just made love for the first time and it felt euphoric. I pull myself out from Y/N and she gasps. I lay down besides her, still trying to regain my breath.

"W-was I good?" I ask.

"Y-yes, r-really good..." Y/N says, smiling wearily.

       I smile to myself knowing she enjoyed herself. I kiss her forehead and place the covers over us. Y/N cuddles herself into me and I wrap an arm around her waist loosely. I can't believe what we just did, it felt incredible and amazing. And she handled it so well, even through the pain. I feel my energetic start to drain even quicker and fall into a deep sleep.