D.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
Royal Nae Adams
——
|High school📍|
——

"Niya come on" I rushed one of the students I talk to here at the high school

"Niya come on" I rushed one of the students I talk to here at the high school .

"Hold uppppp" she dragged out walking behind me slowly .

"bring yo ass" I mumbled as I rolled my eyes.

"Why you leaving me again" she pouted plopping down on the couch in my office .

"Personal reasons girl" I said straightening my top.

"Ima cry" she said dramatically .

"Look if I didn't have to leave I would stay" I said looking up from my computer.

"You taking my daughter too" she whined talking about jada.

"Cut it out. y'all have my number we can facetime. call me when y'all going through it. I'll come to visit or I'll buy y'all tickets to visit me" I said since I only have about 11 students that come to me.

Most of the students here thought therapy was Bull shît.

"Okay" she huffed .

"Now how you been young lady" i smiled. Niya is my first student that came to me she's a 12th grader and I started working here when she was in the 10th grade .

"I'm good, my pops getting better" she smiled brightly her dad had cancer he recently beat and that's why she started coming to me, another reason is when she was in 9th grade her mom left them for another man then 11th grade her dad caught lung cancer so she was going through a lot.

"That's good tell old man I said wassam" I teased.

she chuckled and nodded. "He gon get you for calling him old."

"Oh please.", I smiled waving my hand in the air.

"I'm finna go back to class now" she said standing up.

"Have a good rest of the day" I smiled at her.

"You too" she said before leaving my office .

I sighed dreading going home in a couple hours.

••
|8:47 pm|

"Where you been?" I questioned trey he hasn't been home since yesterday morning .

"Out" he replied walking upstairs .