U.

|Royal Nae Adams|
———
|Saturday July 24th|6:32 pm|
——
|Atlanta📍|
-

|Royal Nae Adams|———|Saturday July 24th|6:32 pm|——|Atlanta📍|-

𓃗

"MAMA IM LEAVING!" I yelled as I walked to the front door.

"OKAY BE SAFE AND HAVE FUN!" she yelled from the kitchen as her, jada and Amya and her little sister Jatavia made cookies.

while tyrell and my dad played some game on the ps4 in the secret hide out room .

I walked out the house and locked the house door before walking to my car and getting in, locking the doors.

I started my car letting it warmup while I told Neil I was on my way.

we were doing something simple going to the park and walk around and look at different things like the status and a museum that's close by while we caught up on things.

••

"Hey" I smiled hugging Neil.

"wassup" he said hugging me.

"It's hot as hell" I whined as I looked at the sky.

"I told you it was hot" he shrugged as we started walking.

I waved him off.

"So.." I trailed off. "Tell me something ion know"

"uh shit.. you know everything I still got the same favorite color, food and shoe brand" he said.

"Blue, Fried chicken and Jordan's" I said looking over at him.

"Yeah" he nodded.

"hm well what's something you wanna vent about? i know its something you wanna let off you chest because I be having the same feeling" I asked him as we passed some rose bushes.

he stayed silent for a few seconds before speaking.

"My sister" he said.

"go on"

"she killed her self because she got raped and it was around the time she was on and off with her boyfriend who is her baby daddy. when she got pregnant, she knew it was her boyfriend baby but when she told him she was pregnant and was raped he left, literally left the state" he spoke.

"she was just going through a lot mentally and I knew of it but she would always push me away and she finally reached her breaking point. My mom had naja at the time when she killed herself wrote single letters for all of us including naja" he said as we stopped at a statue of a heart.

I nodded and continued listening.

"on my letter she wrote how so sorry she was and she hope I'd find it in my heart to forgive her one day. She wrote how much she loved me and how I was the best brother she could ever ask for and she wants me to continue helping people get better emotions even if I couldn't help her" he said as we started back walking on a trail.

"you miss her?"

Duh he miss her

shut up

"of course. she was my best friend basically my everything she was the only person besides you that knew me like the back of they hand. now I'm close to my pops and naja" he said sighing.

I nodded " anything else you wanna talk about?"

"hm. nah that's really the only thing that bothers me other then that I'm straight" he said putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Alright" I nodded as we continued walking.

"What about you?" He asked me.

"what?" I asked confused.

"What's something you wanna talk about" he said catching me off guard.

I stayed quite for a few seconds before I spoke.

"I don't know it's nothing I wanna talk about really wanna talk about" I said shrugging.

"what about trey" he said as we stopped and sat down on some bleachers where you could watch football games.

"um I mean I'm alright I'm not really damaged from it because I know I deserved better but I stayed and I know not every man out there isn't like him" I said telling the truth.

He nodded "are you okay tho?"

"yeah I thought going through that would hurt me forever but it didn't Im strong" I said honestly.

"that's good" he nodded.

"yeah" I said looking at people walking past us.

"Why you kiss me the other day?" I said speaking on it for the first time.

"I wanted to" he said smiling, showing his dimples.

I turned my head away from him and looked at the people sitting in the bleachers next to us.

"yeen like it" he asked making me look back at him.

"I did" I nodded blushing slightly.

he hummed while nodding.

"Ight" he said grabbing my face and pecking my lips.

I smiled and deepened the kiss.

"Guess you liked that shit" Neil chuckled pulling back.

I rolled my eyes playfully and stood up.

"Come on" I said pulling him up and walking towards people that were playing kickball.

••

"How was is?" My mom asked once I walked in the house.

It was like 10 something so the kids were probably sleeping.

"Gooddddd" I dragged out smiling.

"What y'all did?" She teased standing up from the couch.

"Mamaaaa!" I whined.

She raised a eyebrow put her hand on her hip.

"We kissed" I mumbled.

"yes ma'am it's about damn time" she said smiling.

"Mama- aht aht ion wanna hear it" she smirked before walking up the stairs.

"This woman" I chuckled walking up the stairs.

I went into my room seeing jada sleeping.

I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I'm doing what I do for you baby" I said smiling.

I went into the bathroom that's in my room and took my clothes off. I started the shower and got in and let my mind wonder.

•••
Not proofread
But we hit 9k views🥳!!

•••Not proofread But we hit 9k views🥳!!

May13th