P.

|Neil Don James|
———
|Tuesday June 13th|4:28|
——
|Atlanta📍|

|Neil Don James|———|Tuesday June 13th|4:28|——|Atlanta📍|—

"NAJA!" I yelled from downstairs.

"YES?"

"-"

"YES BUBBA?" 

"-"

"Oh my gosh!" She stomped coming down the stairs with a frown.

"Yes Bubba?"

"put your shoes and we gon go see Grammy" I said putting a trash bag in the trash can.

"really ? You called me down- okay Bubba" she smiled walking off.

I chuckled shaking my head

"MAMA!" I yelled walking into her house with naja holding my hand.

"what boy? allat yelling" She frowned walking into the living room .

"Where pops?" I questioned since he usually would yell at me not to yell.

"in the back yard doing what? I have no clue" she shrugged picking up naja.

"hey Grammy baby" she smiled kissing naja cheek .

"Hey Grammy" smiled widely .

she put naja down looking up at me .

"Bubba can I go in back with granddaddy?" She asked tugging on my hand.

"yeah be careful" I said sternly.

"Okay" she nodded running towards the kitchen where the patio door is.

"what is it baby?" My mom asked .

"Mama what you talking- I know you boy now tell em" she cut me off patting the couch for me to sit down .

I sighed and sat down next to her.

"mama you know how I said I hired Royal right?"

"Mhm go on"

"well her first patient Amya she's 12 her parents passed and now she's mute and lives with her aunt" I paused taking a breath "Royal told me she asked her was she happy she said no I expected that because her parents just passed a month ago she then asked was she happy at her aunts and she shrugged" I spoke while deep in thought.

"Okay?" She said in a question tone.

"It's off to me that she shrugged basically saying she doesn't know if she's happy there" I said shaking my head "oh and she asked her was she scared to talk and she nodded her head yes so were both confused to why she might not be happy at her aunts and why shes scared to speak"

"Oh okay" my mom nodded understanding "well baby maybe y'all need to visit her home and say it's something y'all do on a regular to make sure nothing fishy is happening"