II

|Royal Nae Adams|
———
|Thursday September 27th |3:13 pm|
——
|Atlanta📍|
-

|Royal Nae Adams|———|Thursday September 27th |3:13 pm|——|Atlanta📍| -

I huffed and got out of my car.

I had just got off work and I was just stopping by to check on my mom since she was home alone.

my dad had taken jada, Amya and her siblings out. My mom stayed home to cook and have time to herself.

I used my key to unlock the door before walking in smelling different foods.

I smiled and shut the door behind me and locked it. My mom stayed cooking food. we would have to get up at nine o'clock on the weekends because she cooked breakfast, sometimes eight.

I slipped my white Air Force one's off by the door making my way to the kitchen. "Mama!" I said, clapping my hands.

"ROYAL NAE ADAMS! DON'T DO THAT SHIT!" She jumped, throwing a spoon at my face.

I gasped dramatically, grabbing my cheek where the spoon hit. It ain't hurt I was just being dramatic.

"Mama!" I said pouting.

She mumbled something under her breath before her eyes widened. "You dyed your hair!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah" I smiled touching it. "I dyed it this morning," I said, nodding.

"It's pretty," she said, touching my curls. "But why?" She said raising her left eye brow.

"I just wanted something different," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

She hummed walking back to the stove. "Okay" she said, messing with the eye nobs.

I sat at one of the island stools looking at my Apple Watch. "What are you cooking ma?" I asked her.

"Tacos and nachos" she said facing the stove.

"Okay" I nodded feeling my mouth water.

Nachos hit hard as fuck, especially hers.

"Sooo" she started. "I was thinking" she mumbled leaning against the island.

"Yes?" I asked giving her my full attention.

"I wanna apologize. It's been a long time I know but I wanna apologize for when we were at the- mama it's fine" I cut her off already knowing where this was going.

I didn't know why they kept apologizing. Kyrie and Asia apologized the day after my dad apologized now my mom is. They spoke what was on their chests. I can't blame them. I would've done the same thing.

"No it's- mama yes it is" I cut her off again.

"Royal lemme explain- mama I get it. Okay? I would've done the same exact thing if it was you or Asia in my position" I stated. It was true, we all spoke before thinking.