𝙱𝙱

|Royal Nae Adams|
———
|Tuesday September 20th|11;32 pm|
——
|Atlanta📍|
-

|Royal Nae Adams|———|Tuesday September 20th|11;32 pm|——|Atlanta📍|-

I laid flat on my bed naked after I connected my phone to the google speaker all I have to do is tell her to play 'love Cycle'  by Toosii.

Neil put his blunt out and slid his shorts down making my eyes widen. "Hell no!" I said scooting back.

He still had boxers on and I could tell he was packing hella.

even tho I gave him head this was different-

He chuckled and pulled me to the end of the bed by my legs. "Bae chill. You said you wanted it right?" I nodded. "Then you finna take this shit" he said getting on his knees.

"Spread em" he mumbled opening my legs. "Ima keep saying it yo' Shit pretty ass fuck" he said putting his mouth on my cat.

Oh shit.

I threw my head back when I felt his cold ass hands rub my clit. "Shit" I mumbled.

"Look at me" he mumbled into my cat sending shivers down my spine.

I looked down at him seeing him looking at me already.

He stuck two fingers in my vagina and did a c'mere motion making me suck in a breath.

He raised his head up still pumping his fingers in and out of me.

I bit my bottom lip to hold in my moans. "Let that shit out Royal" he said in his deep, raspy ass voice.

Soon as he said that I let a moan slip which followed by many more moans.

He removed his fingers and put his head back down there. My eyes rolled to the back of my head when I felt his warm tongue run up and down my vagina.

I lifted my hips up to get more of him but he pushed them back down. "Stay" he mumbled.

I put my hand on his head and held him there. "Move" he said sternly pushing my hand away.

"Fuckkk" I said feeling my stomach get tight. "I- I'm finna cum" I said lowly.

"Let it out" he spoke spelling coconut with his tongue.

Shit feel good as fuck.

That sent me over the edge making me scream his name. "N-NEILLL!"