Z.

|Royal Nae Adams|
———
|Saturday September 15th |9:07 pm|
——
|Atlanta📍|

I sat on the couch at neils house as I watched naja and jada play with toys while Neil was in the shower

"Hey" I heard making me snap my head behind me.

I frowned once I didn't see anything making me turn to face jada and naja again.

"Sisterrr" i heard a voice whisper making me sigh.

Ian even smoke weed today what's going on?

I got up and walked to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle water then shutting the door and turning around.

What the actual fuck?

I froze once I seen exactly what naja explained to Neil.

her mama..

"Hiii!" She whispered shouted.

"Uhhh" I wiped my eyes extra hard before looking at her again.

I know damn I gotta be trippin' ain't no fucking way. I was just saying shit when I was telling Neil this was possible.

"You, my daughter, your daughter and Neil are Gods chosen ones. I'm here to help you all" she spoke sitting on the kitchen counter.

I backed up into the refrigerator watching her every move.

Not today satan.

God forgive me for all my sins.

"You've gotten prettier" she said smiling.

"Thank you?" I said in a question tone.

she giggled. "You're welcome love"

"I- why can I see you?" I asked with my eyes slightly widen.

"I'm your guardian angel as of now" she smiled hoping off the counter top.

I nodded slowly eyeing her. "Ta'niyah you scaring me"

A/n if she had a name I HIGHKEY forgot it so this her knew name😭🤣

"I'm not trying too" she said sighing.

well you are muthafucka'

"You kinda look- MAMA!" Jada yelled cutting me off making Ta'Niyah disappear.

"Y-yeah?" I asked walking in the front room still in disbelief.

"Can you help me" she asked pointing to a new box of toys.

Ion know why Neil got her more toys when she got hella toys surrounding my apartment already.

"Mhm" I said as I kneeled to the floor and opened the Barbie box.

"Thank you" she said grabbing the doll out the box.

"Where naja go?" I asked her since Ian see her.

"Bathroom" she said taking the clothes off the doll I just opened and putting them on another doll.

I frowned at what she was doing but stood up before walking upstairs to check on naja, I walked towards her bathroom and seen the door open with the lights on.

I furrowed my eyes brows and stepped in front of the door seeing her looking at herself in the mirror as she sat on the toilet.

"girl are you good?"

she looked over at me and smiled before speaking. "Yes"

I nodded slowly before walking towards Neil room.

She acting a lil weird.

I busted in his room making him turn around and mug me before looking back in the body mirror fixing his dreads.

"I wanna cut my dreads off" he said putting his shirt on.

"What? Whyyy?" I dragged out sitting on his bed.

He better not cut them off with his sexy ass.

He shrugged putting on his chain that has his sister name on it. He so attached to it and I respect that.

"Don't do that" I said frowning.

I'll be sad.

"I said wanna ian say I was gon do it"

"Okay but don't" I said standing up from his bed. "I'm finna go play dolls with jada and naja until they bedtime"

"Ight, I'm finna finish doing my night routine" he said walking to his closet.

"Okay bye" I said loud enough so he could hear me.

"JADA!" I yelled running down the stairs.

I needa chill for I bust my ass.

"Yes mama?" She questioned walking out the kitchen with a bottle water.

"Come on we finna play with dolls. y'all got a lil time before y'all need to go to sleep" I said going to the living room.

"K" she nodded running to the living room.

I sat on the floor next to naja as she watched a video on her iPad.

I seen something move out the corner of my eye causing me to look towards the corner of the living room and seen Ta'niyah watching us before we made eye contact. She winked before she disappeared.

Oh hell nawl, she gotta chill.

••
Not proofread

Hi it's been a minute 🙃.

I know it was short but oh well.

But who y'all favorite rapper/singer ?

75+ votes for the next update. I know damn well y'all can do it so do it.

June 3rd