𝙷𝙷

|Trey sand smith| 24|
-
| Saturday September 28th|
———
|Atlanta📍| 5:57 pm|
-

*A/n I found him on Pinterest okay?😗 this probably the only picture y'all will get*

I sat back in the seat as I watched Royal walk out the hair store.

My plan was to kidnap her, and kill her eventually then kill myself . I knew Jada would be straight with her grandparents so I wasn't worried.

I became cold hearted at a young age I just hid it well.

I bit my bottom lip admiring her she still fine as fuck.

I let my eyes travel down her body as she walked to her car before she got in it.

I looked at my pants and shook my head feeling my junior rise.

I put the rental car in drive before I followed behind her a few cars behind her.

I followed her to she pulled up to some apartments and got out pulling her dress down and closing the car door before walking up to the apartments door and went inside.

I looked at the apartment name and wrote in down in my notes on my phone before pulling out the parking lot and going towards my Air-BNB .

I soon pulled into the house before getting out the car and making my way inside hearing music letting me know niya was here.

I walked towards the kitchen pulling my phone out calling my pops.

"Wassup son?" He said answering on the fourth ring.

"Yo' pops you made it yet?" I asked looking out the kitchen window.

"Yeah. I'm at my hotel" he said letting out a breath.

I scrunched my face up in disgust.

"Pops I know you not fucking" I said gagging.

"Nigga. you called me" he said nonchalantly before groaning. I hung up immediately disgusted at the fact he answered the phone while he fucking.

I took a deep breath and let it out and followed the music which led me to upstairs to the room we shared out of the 3 .

I seen her twerking in the mirror naked as she put her hair in a ponytail.

I cleared my throat making her jump and cover herself with her hands. "Damn nigga don't do that!" She said dropping her arms and turning the music down. "Scared the fuck out of me" she said rolling her eyes.

I walked further into the room and walked up to her grabbing her by her throat and squeezing it."suck my dick"

She grabbed my hands and tried pulling them away but I squeezed harder making her eyes widen. I smirked and let her go making her gasp for air and cough.

I pulled my jeans and boxers down sitting in the chair that was in the room next to the dresser as I watched her cough.

I sighed. "Come on" I said harshly making her jump and rush over to me.

"I- I'm sorry for whatever I did" she said with tears rolling down her face.

I waved her off and did a hand motion for her to hurry up. She nodded slowly before putting my dick halfway in her mouth.

I relaxed and watched her bob her head.

I groaned when she went faster, I grabbed her head and pushed her head down all the making making her gag. I let her head go and let her come up for air before she went back to work.

"Fuck niya" I said lowly.

She came up and spit before bobbing her head up and down. I let my eyes travel down her body making me get harder seeing her wetness drip down her legs. She was with all the nasty shit which Leah and Royal was never into.

I threw my head back in satisfaction. niya was a Virgin when I met her and I took her virginity, her pussy was one of the best I've had besides Royal and Leah, they definitely top three.

I busted in her mouth watching her swallow and wipe her mouth off.

I stood up and walked towards the bed and laid down. I looked over at her."come on" I mumbled making her walk over towards the bed and stand there looking at her feet.

I huffed and stood up pushing her on the bed making her yelp.

"Fours" I said tapping her thigh.

I shook my head slipping a condom on as she turned around. I slipped myself into her without warning making her gasp and put her head into one of the many pillows on the bed.

I thrusted in and out of her at a fast paste causing her to lose balance making her fall flat. I pulled her back up by the back of her neck and continued fucking her.

"Daddy" she moaned slightly whining.

I let her neck go and grabbed her hair and pulled. "Fuck" I groaned slowing down my strokes. I got lost in my lost thoughts as I continued fucking her.

I been cold hearted since I was young and it's gon stay that way no matter who you are.

••
Not proofread

Hi, y'all missed me?😬

Follow my other account captiontrex  read the book on there😗

We hit 144k views though congrats to us🥰.

July 8th