𝙲𝙲

anonymous
-

"Gimme the fucking guns!" I yelled pointing my gun at the owner.

"sir- GIVE IT TO ME NOW! HURRY UP!" I yelled throwing a duffel bag at him.

He rushed and started putting some guns inside the bag.

I looked over at my helper who was grabbing knives out the case. "Hurry up!" I yelled rushing her.

She stopped and looked at me before flipping me off and grabbing the rest of the knives and came over by me.

"Give me the money in the register" she spoke to the man as he handed me the duffel bag with the guns.

"I can't" he said shaking his head.

She sucked her teeth. "Bruh" she took her gun off her waist and shot him twice before going behind the counter and grabbing the money.

I sighed and shook my head looking at the man then at her. I wasn't tryna shoot nobody.

"Let's go!" I yelled at her hearing sirens.

Damn taking all fucking day after you decide to fucking kill this white nigga.

"Bitch don't yell at me!"

I snapped my head towards her and chuckled. "Come on now! Or get left" I said running out the back door.

I soon heard her footsteps letting me know she was following.

"Shit!" I said as I heard the sirens getting closer. "This way" I pointed to my left since it was some woods.

"Fuck no" she shook her head turning around.

I sucked my teeth and grabbed her arm and pulling her to the woods. "Stop fucking trying me bitch!" I said through gritted teeth.

"Wonder where yo' baby mama is" she blurted out.

I shook my head and kept walking.

"She's in her skin" I said looking around. It was light outside but it's hella trees so it made it dark kinda.

"You hurt ain't it?" She asked.

All these fucking questions.

"Can you shut the fuck up damn!" I snapped.

She put her hands up and sat on a rock. "Well excuse me then"

"Get yo ass up" I said and I started back walking deeper into the woods.

I know all the lil spots out here. "It's a abandoned lil house over here" I said as we where walking up on it.

"This shit is creepy" she mumbled.

I sighed and opened the door making dust fall. "Fuck" I said coughing.

She started coughing making me mug her. "Shut up damn" she was coughing hella loud.

I walked inside and looked around. This used to be a trap house muthafuckas' had couches and chairs all around with tables and shit.

"It'on look too bad in here"

"Mhm" I said nodding.

"It's hot as hell though"

"Duh" I said closing the door. It was more like a shed typa thing that was turned into a tiny home.

I sat the duffel bags on one of the tables and sat in one of the chairs. "Come on" I mumbled.

She groaned and stood up from another chair and walked to me and stood In front of me with her head cocked to the side. "What?"

"Sit" I said not looking at her.

"I'm good" she said waving me off.

I took a deep breath and grabbed her arm and pulled her into my lap. "Listen next time" I said said clenching my jaw.

"Dude" she mumbled shaking her head.

"You be testing me love" I said wrapping my left arm around her waist and grabbing a pre rolled blunt out my backwoods package.

"Whatever" she mumbled getting on her phone.

I lit my blunt and inhaled it before turning her head to face me.

I tapped her mouth for her to open it which she did before I blew the smoke in ha mouth. I smirked and nodded. "Mhm good girl" I said moving my left hand to her private area.

"Aht aht no because you pissed me off today" she said pushing my hand away.

"I get what I want ain't I tell you that?" I asked her raising an eyebrow. "This" I grabbed her through her sweats. "Is mine" I said inhaling the blunt again.

"No it's not" she said waving me off while messing with her hair.

I chuckled and inhaled the blunt about four more times before I put my blunt out. "It's not huh?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Correct" she spoke with confidence.

I nodded and stuck my hand in her pants in a swift move. "What was that?" I asked grinning.

"M-Move" she said slightly moaning.

"You wet but it ain't mine. yeah ight" I laughed and took my hand out her pants.

"Wait- no cause you ain't never just" she paused before she stood up. "Bye you just pissed me off even more", she said mugging me.

I looked at her from head to toe feeling my Jr get hard. "The baby upset huh?"

She flipped me off. "I'll fix myself" she waved me off and slipped out of her sweat pants and panties.

I eyed her as she rubbed herself. "Girl" I staled faced her. "Why?"

"You did this" she said lowly.

I shook my head and stood up pulling my sweats and boxers down. "Come on" I said to her.

She stopped and smirk before walking to me and pushing me in the chair. She got on top of me and started riding.

Well shit go off i guess.

• •
Not proofread

Idek wtf this was.

90+ votes for the next update.

VOTE YOU LIL WHORES!!

June 12th