KK

|Royal Nae Adams|
———
|Thursday October 1st|4:38pm|
——
|Atlanta📍|
-

|Royal Nae Adams|———|Thursday October 1st|4:38pm|——|Atlanta📍| -

"Fuck you! Bitch" I spat with anger.

He watched me with amusement on his face. "Tell me Royal, why do you hate me so much?"

I looked at him with squinted eyes. "Really ? Why do I hate you SO much?!" I asked wiggling around. "You bitch made that's why!"

He laughed dryly. "NIYA! COME HERE!" He yelled . "Bet royal , bet" he smiled.

"Yes daddy?" She asked walking down the basement steps.

She looked at me in disgust noticing me just in my bra and a pair of women Ethika boxers.

"Go bring down Brittney" he said looking at me.

"But daddy. That's your daddy slu-GO!" He yelled cutting her off.

She flinched at the tone of his voice but obeyed.

"Who the fuck is Brittney?" I mumbled to myself.

"You'll see" he said standing up from a chair .

I huffed thanking God I dropped Jada off with My parents this morning instead of daycare .

Chile- this is ghetto.

Please stop , I don't have time for your shit hoelawisha.

Yes I gave her a name .

Girl fuck you, and that ghetto ass name.

"Brittney, Brittney" Trey said snapping me out of my thoughts. "It's lovely to see you" he spoke touching her face.

I looked at the girl and squinted my eyes . She looked familiar.

"Niya hand me the belt with spikes" Trey spoke pushing the girl Brittney on the ground next to me, before tying her hands up.

"Since you wanna say you hate me. Ima make you hate me more" he said looking over at me.

I frowned confused as a bitch. "Man what?" I asked .

He said nothing but smiled as niya handed him the belt.

"Thank you baby" he smirked a me giving her a kiss while grabbing her butt and squeezing it.

"You're welcome daddy" she smiled .

I wanted to gag, these bitches disgusted me.