𝙶𝙶

|Lexy Adams|
-
| Wednesday September 25th|
———
|Atlanta📍| 8:57 pm|
-

I sighed having a bad feeling in my stomach as I followed behind royal on the highway to get to this bitch hotel

I just know something ain't right. My brother Nathan is a king pin so if anything happens to royal or his family he gon go crazy and start killing because he can easily cover it up.

When we found out royal was getting abused my brother was ready to kill him but royal begged him not too.

So here we are again dealing with this nigga.

I shook my head as royal pulled into the hotel and I followed behind at distance.

I parked in a parking spot where I could see everything still.

I watched closely seeing movements in the car before I heard yelling. I reached for one of my guns and sat it in my lap.

I squinted my eyes seeing a black car pull up next to hers. I seen a male get out making my breath hitch and i watched as he walked up to her car.

I made a mental note of the license plate number, I got a good ass memory I'm blessed with that.

I grabbed my black glock 19 off my lap, this was one of my simple guns .

I zipped my black hoodie up and put my hood on before getting out the car putting my gun in my hoodie pocket

I walked up to one of the cars that was closer so I could hear.

i sighed when I couldn't hear what they were saying so  I walked closer.

"Trey bruh, what the fuck you want?" I heard royal voice.

"To see my daughter the fuck you mean?" I heard Trey say.

I clenched the gun in my pocket and ducked down more aside some random car.

"Move Trey, you not seeing her" I heard her.

"Bitch let me see my daughter"

"Bitch let me see my daughter" Trey said grabbing my arm tightly

I winced feeling my eyes water.

"Let me go!" I said yanking my arm from him. "and you" I pointed to niya who was sitting in the passenger seat still. "Ima fuck you up bitch" I yelled socking her in her face.

I hated messy bitches.

im doing fine living life and boom some always pop up and mess my happiness up.

She screamed and hit me in my head making me stop and regain my composure.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and grabbed her by her hair and pulled her across the console and out the car. "Why the fuck you trade on me?! For a women beater! Bitch I helped yo' ass when you ain't have shit!" I yelled punching her.

I let her go and took a deep breath to let her get in her stance.

I put my hair in a bun in the back of my head and put my hood on, she not pulling my hair. "Come on bitch" I said putting my set up.

She swung on me hitting my arm. I mugged her before swinging, letting all my anger out. From allowing trey to beat my ass for years, being with Trey in general, her trading on me, my mental being messed up, my cousin todd dying in front of me, I let all my anger out for the past 8 years.

"Let her go" Trey said through gritted teeth while pulling me back.

I snatched my arm from him with my chest going up and down fastly.

Who's next? Go go go!

(a/n ahhhh y'all rmb this?😂😂such a era)

Stop!

Here's your chance girl, beat his ass, make him feel worthless like he made you feel.

I felt my eyebrow twitching making me take deep breaths, I looked at Trey seeing him help niya up which triggered me.

I ran up on him and swung. "I fucking hate you! I hate you so much Trey!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face as I kept hitting him. "You ain't shit dawg!" I yelled hitting him in his head.

"EXCUSE ME?! IM CALLING THE POLICE!!!" I heard someone yell, I didn't care though so I kept hitting him in his head with all my might.

"i hope you die bitch ass nigga!", i i pulled him by his dreads. "slip on ice and break yo spine bitch"

"ROYAL!" I heard but I blacked out and started swinging on Niya again.

I soon felt myself being pulled back. "STOP! Lemme finish" I cried out tryna make Lexy let me go but she wouldn't bulge.

I stopped fighting her and took deep breaths feeling myself calm down.

I looked at Trey who was holding his head glaring at me with his chest heaving up and down. I looked at niya who was unconscious.

"I hate you trey" I said once again. "kill yourself" I spat with so much hatred in my heart.

He nodded. "You got sum coming for you shorty" he smirked before getting in his car leaving niya on the ground and driving away.

I blew his comment off since I was mad as fuck.

I looked at Lex who was staring at me. "You good?" She asked.

I responded with a simple nod.

"Im finna go" I mumbled getting in my car while she went to hers.

I shook my head and drove away going towards I don't know where.

I just kept driving...

••
Not proofread

How y'all feel?😗

I'm on a break from writing for the ones who don't follow me. I was feeling generous and gave y'all a chapter since it was pre wrote .

June 27th