David

People crowded around the scene, everyone wanted to see it! David was sitting in his little mobile shop, this time he would take a lot of money. The job of a travelling magician was hard, there were actually only two different reactions to his coming, either they were afraid and chased him away, or they were happy and invited him friendly, as it was the case at the moment.

He had agreed with the town lords that he was allowed to do a demonstration once a day. Now he had to start soon, everything was already shifted a bit, because up in the castle a trial had taken place. However, about 5 minutes ago a herald exclaimed that the negotiations were over. There was a short murmur from the people, he heard by the way: "I wonder how our dear Lord is doing, whether he... No, how terrible..., I don't even want to think about that!" in this session it seemed to have been about some kind of inheritance, but David had more important things to do. It was time for the great Yavildore's show. With his unicorn on the rein, he stepped into the crowd. "Silence! I ask for silence! Magnus must have absolute silence or he won't be able to use his magic powers!" When they saw the white horse Magnus, the eyes of the children grew. They were fascinated. With magical creatures the little ones could be amazed. David told his story, it was always a new legend. Meanwhile he performed various tricks, or Magnus let run in circles. This time the story was about crows.

Karasu (Crow)

At a dump site in the early morning
the black birds that live there and meet on the ridges
and with them we have to repeat ourselves
the belief that we're living in this sad world.

During this one, and right on cue, the trained raven Eldor flew up, he made a round over the heads of the amazed
audience.

Someday this black wing will be turning into white
inside, a devil, outside, an angel
I'm dreaming this up, so you all come on.

[by One Ok Rock]

Eldor, however, was not the main attraction, it was still in the starting blocks. David's tale was about a demon, which Eldor was supposed to symbolize, when the angel was mentioned, Ondiris the white raven rose and she also made a round over the market place. David had practiced this number with the two of them many times, until it worked out without any mistakes.

Through the crowd a woman made her way, she looked somehow sad, had short brown hair and was quite emaciated. "Please Mr. Magician, help me!" The other people had either not noticed her, or she were not paying attention to her. David's curiosity grew, he quickly brought the performance to an end, then he devoted his attention to her. "What can I help you with, young lady?" she just stared at him at first, then she seemed to understand what he meant. My name is Tamora. I'm not originally from here. You are a real magician, aren't you?" He nodded, what else could he say?... Then I implore you to send a miracle to the first heir of the throne, or better, a guardian angel, please send Sir Jonathan good luck," this was a very strange request, why would a woman of the common people want to send a miracle? But before David could inquire further, she thanked him and ran away. What connection did this woman have with this Sir Jonathan, yes, he didn't even know for sure if this guy was called that...

His work here was done for today, everything went well. David set off with the wagon and the animals to the edge of the forest, because even when he had been started to present his shows to the people he had to set up camp outside the city. Already on the previous day he looked around thoroughly in the nearer surroundings and thus found a suitable place. Now the magician returned to this place, only to show up in another quarter of the city the next day.

Here the second chapter, again, please forgive me my mistakes, english is not my first language. Hope you like the story😊 Would be happy about comments or votes👍

Here the link to the song Karasu by One Ok Rock: https://youtu.be/-wpDtzAEdUI