16.Richard

Richard was a respected young man from a good family. His friends and acquaintances said he made the perfect knight. But although his father sent him to school, it was never his wish to actually become one. He abhorred violence and preferred to devote his life to the finer things in life. Although he had learned to fight and knew the rules of knights and nobles, the medium-sized blond man with the dark goatee preferred the stray life. With his little dog "Betty" and his guitar, he wandered through the kingdom and casually received the profession of a minstrel. Many towns and villages had already seen them, even though he had only started this adventure two years ago. At twenty-one years of age he would have been knighted, a respected man. Now he was a vagabond, but happy.

In those days, however, he felt a little down in the dumps. Not because he did not want to fight with his rival for the girl he adored. No, it's because... it was the realization that music would get him nowhere with her. "Oh, woe is me, Betty. Will there be one? Will I ever find one? He lamented in his grief. The dog snuggled up against his leg and seemed to want to say: "You have me, I will always be there for you as long as you feed me." A little comforted, he continued on his way to a beech grove where he would make camp for the night. Unsuspecting that this would lead to a fateful encounter.

New Character^^ Thx for reading <3