Chapter 9 - Date Night

The next day, I was ready to get work over with so I can go home and get ready for my date tonight. I was too excited but also nervous. Mia is gonna get off early with me because she's gonna help with my makeup. It was now time for me to go and I couldn't block out any faster. I drove home with Mia, it was almost 6pm and I had to get ready. I got in the shower and washed my hair, since I needed it wet anyways. Mia convinced me to have it scrunched up, since I have natural curly hair. I got out the shower and put my robe on. Mia instantly began to do my makeup and helped me scrunch up my hair. All I needed now was to put on the outfit Mia picked out last night to complete my look. I put on my nicest dark dressy jeans that shows off my curves and a nice blue top. I put on my silver earrings and silver heart necklace that used to be my mom's. There was a knock on my bedroom door. " Tiff, can I come in now? I wanna see you"

" Yes Mia, come in " She slowly opened the door and walked in. She gasped.

" You look amazing " Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and my heart dropped.

" Mia it's him! " My heart started pounding and i was beginning to feel uneasy.I walked out the room, but Mia stopped me. " Tiff " She looked down at my feet and that's when I realize I forgot to put on my shoes.

" Oh damn! " I quickly ran in my room and grabbed my cute black sandals and quickly put them on. He knocked on the door again and I nervously bit my lip looking at Mia.

" Tiffany.. GO! "

" Ok.. Ok, wish me luck " She smiled.

" Have fun. I'll be here when you get back cause I wanna know all the details " She gave me a wink as I made my way to the door.

I let out a sigh and opened the door. My heart skipped a beat from simply seeing this handsome man standing there looking fine as I don't know what. His curly hair was down, he was wearing a nice red button up shirt with black slacks, complete with a black fedora that sat perfectly on his head. He smiled really big at the sight of me. He also smelled so good. His eyes suddenly began to wonder down. " Wow Tiffany, you look amazing " He looked back up at me and gave me an intense stare. I looked down and smiled.

" Thank you, you look amazing too " He smiled.

" Thank you.. So are you ready to get our night started? " I smiled.

" Ready as I'll ever be I guess. " He bit his lip and smiled.

" After you then beautiful " I blushed and closed the door as we walked towards his car. I could feel his eyes burn right through me, which was causing me to become nervous. We made it to his car and like a gentleman, he opened the door for me, "Ma'am " He said whilst bowing a little at the waist, as if impersonating a victorian gentlemen. I giggled and he closed the door then made his way around the car and got in. He started the car and I could feel his resume their position on me. I slowly moved my head to look at him and we both made eye contact. Sadly I became awkward and looked down shyly. " I'm sorry Tiffany, you just look so beautiful. It's hard for me to stop looking at you." I blushed.

" Really? " I was so shocked. I mean i put a lot of effort into my appearance but i didn't think he'd notice; most guys don't. He gently placed his soft hand on top of mine and stared into my deep blue eyes.

"Tiffany, if only you could see what I see. "We both smiled. He backed out my driveway and began to drive to our destination. I had been dreading the car ride as i thought we would just kinda sit there in silence; whereas we were actually having a good conversation. Mia was right, Michael is a very sweet and sincere guy.

We made it to the bowling alley and that's when the fun really started. We began to bowl and oh god, I sucked! He was an amazing bowler though. I must admit he looked sexy as he concentrated hard to knock down all the pins. I admired his every move. This man was simply the most beautiful man I've ever seen. The way he made me feel deep inside was simply unexplainable. At one point, he even tried to teach me how to bowl the right way. He would stand behind me, slowly guiding my hands with his on how to hold the ball. It made me so high having him this close to me. And to top it off, his aroma was so intoxicating, causing me to become lightheaded, but in a good way. I swear all the feelings and emotions running through me right now we're so brand new. I simply loved it. It made me feel so happy. We were having such a good time and honestly, I was starting to become more and more at ease around him. He was just so funny and sweet. He made me feel very comfortable. After playing a few games, we began to get hungry and grabbed some food. We found a table and sat down. " Michael, you are such an amazing bowler. How did you learn to bowl like that? " I asked. He giggled.