Chapter 10 - Our First Night Together.

" Umm.. Do you wanna come in? I don't have any alcohol in my house cause I don't drink, but I do have hot chocolate and I can make us some, but only if you want to " He grinned.

" That's a lovely idea, I would love to!" I slowly looked back up at him and smiled. " You are so cute Tiffany, but yes I would love to come in " He giggled causing my cheeks to burn up like roses.

" Ok.. Come on " I could not believe I was bold enough to ask him to come in. This man was already starting to change me cause that is something I would have definitely never done. We walked in and we saw Mia laying on the couch watching tv. Her eyes widened and she sat up with a mouth full of popcorn. She quickly swallowed it.

" Ohh.. Hey guys.. Um.. You guys are back early " Michael giggled.

" Hey Mia " She smiled.

" Hey Michael " I gave her a look as if I was telling her to go. She gave me a look but eventually caught on. I know the plan was for her to stay the night with me, but I wanna be alone with Michael.

" Oh.. Right.. " She said as she placed the bowl of popcorn on the coffee table. She quickly put on her shoes and grabbed her keys. " Well, I hope you guys have a good night"

" Alright, you have a good night to, drive carefully " Michael said.

" I will, thanks " She looked over at me and smiled. " See you at work tomorrow "

" Ok, thanks for everything today " We both said bye to her and she left. Me and Michael looked at each other and giggled.

" She seems very sweet " He said as we both walked over to the living room. I noticed there was popcorn scattered all over the floor. I bent over to pick them up.

" Yeah she is, but she is such a messy girl,oh look. She's lucky she's my favorite cousin " He laughed and began to help me pick up the mess.

" Michael, you don't have to." Our hands lightly brushed on one another and he looked me deep in the eyes. We were done picking up the mess and we stood up. We looked at each other and smiled. " Well, I'll go start on our hot chocolates. Would you like some brownies too? Me and Mia baked some last night and they are good " He smiled tenderly.

" Sure " It felt so nice to have him here with me. " Make yourself at home " Michael took a seat on my couch as I walked over to the kitchen that was right next to the living room and began preparing our hot chocolates. I was so eager to make them right I didn't notice Michael as he walked in the kitchen.

" Need any help beautiful? " I smiled.

"Well, you can go ahead and take the brownies to the living room while I grab our hot chocolates " He then kissed me so tenderly on my cheek, even something as small as this made me go crazy. I couldn't help but blush. It felt nice having a man around, especially one that I truly like. He grabbed the tray of brownies and I poured our hot chocolates in mugs. Then we walked over to the living room and sat down enjoying each other's company and having a nice conversation.

" I meant to tell you this the last time I was here Tiffany, but you have a nice place. I know your parents are proud of you " I blushed as I took a sip of my hot chocolate. He then looked over at my wall where a family portrait of me and my parents. " Is that you and your parents? " I nod. He placed his mug on the table and walked over to it. " Your mom was beautiful, I see where you get your looks from. Although, you do look like your dad. You have a good mixture of both " I stood up and walked over to where he was standing, still holding my mug.

" Thank you.. I just miss them so much sometimes." His eyes were so sympathetic. I bit my lip hard and looked down, fighting back tears. I then felt him grab my mug and set it on my stand.