my pervert boss

Wow! is this the building where I'm going to do my work unexpectedly huh.

My head was busy looking around and also my two friends.

In didn't expected I bumped into a man wearing a tuxedo with a dark hair and pink lips he stared at me then smirked.

"S-s-sorry sir I didn't mean to bumped on you"I said as I lowered my head.

"Cassandra are you alright?"Jane ask me as she run and hug me.

"Wow really!, In me you didn't ask if I'm ok or not?" Suddenly the man talk and he cross his arm and smirk.

"Who are you?, and why I'm going to ask you, remember your not my friend" Jane said as she grab my hands and walk I mean run.

"Who is that?" Mae ask and she pointed to the man.

"I don't know him but he's handsome I though" I said a little blush on my cheeks.

"Hey are you blushing because of that man , I hate him"Jane said pouting and cross her arms.

"What the cause of hating of him? , I think his good and gentleman"Mae said as she glare to him.

"I'm not comfortable now I'm going home see you tomorrow and bye" Jane said then she walk away with pout.

"Is she ok?...what happened?"Mae ask me but her eyes was on Jane.

"I don't know too but I need to go or I'll be fired " I said and grabbing Mae's hand.

O run towards the elevator, I press the button and when the elevator door about to close suddenly a man stop it and stand next to me and Mae.

I felt weird but I ignore it then the elevator reach the 15 floor then it's open.

I walk hurriedly and sigh before entering the room.

I saw two man seating , then I recognize the one on his side.

Suddenly the man seating in front of me while he holding some paperwork , he look at me and waving his hand to come.

I walk towards him and seated to the left chair in front of him.

I looked at the other chair it's the man I bumped earlier.

"So miss Cassandra this is your papers to work on and please meet my son he is your boss" he said and pointing the man in front of me.

My eyes went wide and I gulp , I nervously grab the papers and stood up.

"Thanks Dad and you follow me at my office" he said and he walk by.

I felt weird again until I heard someone yelling at me , owh it's Mae with a milk tea on her right hand.

"So is that your boss, the guy you bumped in earlier?" She ask and she sip her tea.

"Yeah it's so weird right?" I said and I giggle.

"Weird really , did I mention that you can talk to someone without my permission?" He said cause me and Mae jumped a little.

"Excuse me sir but you can't do that she's my friend.... so we have right to talk with or without your permission" Mae said and she roll her eyes , I chuckled a little but felt nervous too.

"Guard get this little shit out of my sight" he demand and the two guard grabs Mae arm and bringing her to the elevator.

But before the elevator door close she yelled.

"Now I know why Jane hate you so much , idiot and monster" Mae said.

Again... before the elevator close again my boss hurriedly grabs Mae's chin and pushing it to the wall.