not in a mood

I came home early with a bunch of food,my taste of food came back and it's make me more hungry if I saw a food.

I knocked the door and Mae's open it with a shock on her face.

"All Buffy huh?, what's going on with you?"she said while chuckled.

"I just being a hungry pig,you know me and I'm a pregnant I need a lot of food to eat for my baby..."I whine and pass her.

She sighed and walk back at me , I put all the groceries on the counter and take a sit as I spun around.

"Argh I hate him!"I shouted and Mae gasp on my sudden action.

"Who?"Mae ask as she lean her hands in her chin.

"Jungkook, I heard their conversation of Mr.namjoon, he said if anyone came on him and saying that she's pregnant and the father is him , he going to say just kill that child I don't want it though"I said irritated and punch the table.

My knuckles get bleed and Mae rush to the first aid kit and treat my knuckles.

"Don't hurt yourself , just forget it I'll told you he won't accept that child of yours"Mae said as she doing the treatment.

I pouted and just nodded. Mae's always right, I could bare this child on my own even without a father.

I stood up and walk to my room without a word. I need to refresh my mind and relax...

"Where do you think your going?"Mae ask as she turned to look at me.

I turned lazily and bit my bottom lips.

"Going to my room and take a rest , it's already midnight Mae aren't you sleepy?"I ask as my eyes want to nap.

She looked at her phone clock and she nodded , she stands and guided me upstairs and to my room.

"Your not Mae!"I shouted as I turn on her.

She made a confuse face and blinked her eyes in disbelief , I was just joking about that but she make it serious hahaha...

"What the hell, what are you saying?"she said as she punched my arms.

"I was just joking Mae , your changing huh?, Where is the Mae I know the Mae that always scolded me and giving me disgust face?"I ask as I mean it to say it just to make her grumpy again.

"Duhhh....I really am changing Cassandra, after what happened on you and Jane was not here , your my obligations now to protect and care for you, and also for this little bean inside of your stomach...."she said while gritted her teeth and patted my growing stomach.

I chuckled and she smiled as she pushed me inside, she sent me a flying kiss before closing the door.

I walk towards the bathroom and looked at my self admiring my ugly face.

I glance to my stomach and held it around and a smile on my face was showned.

I can't believe this I'm pregnant , then a memory from my parents popped up on my head.

'stay with Mae and Jane , you need to find a work don't just stay there while your two best friends was working and if anything happened on you tell us'.

Should I tell this on my parents?,I shook my head and cupped my cheeks, keep it and don't tell to anyone especially on Jane .

You know her she's not allowed anyone to hurt you , now your pregnant what we'll Jane says on it?, Cassandra thought.

I walk to my bed and lean comfortable and covered my self using my white with flowers decorations blanket.

I'm about to close my eyes when my phone suddenly rang.

"Really in the deepest night?"I said irritated and grab my phone strongly.

"Hello!"I shouted and waited to the other line to speak.

"Easy~, it's your boss, are you alright?,you seems not in good condition Cassandra, should I get you and bring you to the hospital?"he offered , I shook my head and realized that he's in phone.

"No need to sir , I'm alright now just need some rest then"I said in tired voice.

"Ok then maybe you should rest , bye good night"he said and I said good bye before hunging up my phone.

My night is not good jeon Jungkook 😒.

I finally close my eyes and sleep without turning off my night stand lamp.

//Morning//

My body was still tired or I'm just lazy?, I got up and went to my bathroom doing my normal routine but gaining some careful.

I dressed my office uniform and went down, I smelled the aroma of the food and.... a coffee?.

I fasten my pace and looked at Mae who was drinking it , I sat across her as she looked at me.

"Morning~"she greeted and I greeted too.

I'm about to grab the coffee maker when she stop me , I gave her a confuse look before realizing that the coffee was bad for a pregnant woman.

I sighed instead of coffee I make myself a milk and drunk it.

Mae smile at me and I smiled awkwardly, she leave and also me heading towards our car.

She drove off and turning on the car radio , song was ' idol ' from BTS, we both sang even our both voice was like a hungry cow that wants to eat.

Kidding...Mae have a nice voice , I don't know if mine was good too but my mom keeps saying that I would win on a contest if I sing.

Mae stopped ths car in front of a store , why she stopped here?.

She get out of the car, she opened my door and drag me inside the store.

I look at my phone and it was pretty early so no need to worry.

I looked around and mesmerizing the place, it's full of baby garments and things what baby's needed.

"Well Cassandra how was this place?"Mae said stopped my own world and back to reality.

"Its so cool and beautiful , when did you find or know this place?"I ask and she giggled.

"My co-worker suggest this place maybe you like to buy here your baby garments and things"she said.

"Gosh Mae just look at my stomach, it's so fucking small and I don't know what's the gender of this little bean"I said while chuckling and she laughed too.

"Yeah right , it's not big you needs to wait until 9 months before giving birth"she exclaimed and I hand hold her hands.

I stared at her big brown eyes and smile , I could see my whole face on her eyes.

"I think we need to go or we get fired"I said and she chuckled.

We walk back to the car and drove again.

Mae's was excited about my baby.....