💦missing💦

Guys ratted SPG
21+
I'm going to make jungkook
A bad boy

5 days later.......

Cassandra POV:

My boss was calling me , I have no time to answer him because me and Mae is have a big problem , Jane was totally missing we don't know where she is.

We try to call her phone but no one answering it, her parents say Jane was not there too.

Until I got a call but haven't no name.

Unknown.....

"Hello?"I said.

"CASSANDRA help me...."it's Jane voice.

"Where are you Jane answer me please?"I said and starting crying.

"Well well well , so Jane is a girl who mess with me Cassandra , try to help her she well be died if you saw her"he hung up.

My knees starting weak and fail on the floor.

Mae run towards me and she ask what happened.

"Jane was kidnapped by a man and he said if we try to find her , before we finally saw her she was already death"I said and cried harder and burn my face on Mae's arm.

"Shhhh maybe we need someone to track who call you"Mae suggestion to me.

I face her and hug , I run and leaving her.

I run towards the jeon company and to jungkook office.

I panted and open the door , I saw him busy to his computer.

I run over to him and I tell him all the details , and I need his help to find Jane.

"Why would I do that after what she do on me?"he said in raspy voice.

"Please jungkook help me , my boss ..."i begged at him and almost crying in his front.

He sighed and smirk at me.

"If you let me to do my punishment , it's really for Jane but if you insist , then if you say yes im going to help you to find that girl"he said and hand holding my face.

"Punishment for jane?"i ask a little nervous.

"Yes, but if you insist to take it , and i well help to find Jane just let me do the punishment and all done"he said .

"If that is the solution to you to help me i do it"i said and waited for him to punish me .

But before that he call his friends and tell them what he need.

After that he stepped closer to me and he starting kiss my lips and neck.

I let him to do it and i just cried.

He lifted my clothes and his also.

He carries me to the desk and he push all the papers ,they all fall on the ground and he put me there.

(Ok i guess just pass this part it's so bad smut only 21+ should read this.)

I moan and raffle my hands on his hair , he deep down to my tummy and kiss it, he make many hickys on my body.

He kiss me passionately and gentle, heis hands touching my boobs and playing my nipples.

I moan again and i rub my hands on my neck.

He took off his shorts and boxers and also my panties.

He opened wide my two legs and he came closer to my clit and kiss it.