where's my energy?

After my day off passed , in morning I already on my own desk and working the papers, my boss was not here so I sleep for a minute.

A knock on the door woke me up , why it's needed this time?I want to sleep.....is this really the feeling of being a pregnant?.

Back to the knock, I opened it and reveling my best friend Mae with CEO taehyung?.

"Best......this is taehyung he ask me if I want to go out with him, I only said if you say yes?"she said while making some aegyo.

"Go have fun Mae , I want to rest and I'm really tired and lack of energy now"I said and close the door.

"Go home and take a rest Cassandra"she shouted behind the door and I hum but she can't hear it.

I close my eyes again and take a nap.

*Knock knock

Arghhhhhhh..... really?

"Come in..... it's open...."I tiredly spoke and rested my head down.

My eyes started to blurry and then I blacked out.

Jungkook POV:

I knocked the door to assure that if my secretary was here , yes she's here but her voice was tired and lose of energy.

I opened the door and saw her head lean on her desk table with her lips parted.

I thinking something then blinked my eyes rapidly.

What she'd do in her day off?, maybe having a party then went in work with a tired body?nahhh......

I shake her awake but she only groaned and taking away my hands.

I stop and stare at her angelic face.....she's so beautiful and good looking girl, I can't expect if all boys haven't any feelings for her.

I looked at her parted lips and I want to kiss her again, the last time I kiss her is when she need my help to find her best friend Jane.

I could rarely imagine how hot she is in that session,I smirked while imagining back all the session we had do.

I sat at her desk and moving away her hair over to her ears to recognize more on her face.

A knock on the door disturbed me,I scoffed in annoyance because it didn't stop knocking.

I opened the door , Mae her best friend with a capsule and a water.

I stared at her deathly with my hand crossed.

"What are you doing here?,why did you brought some capsule?"I ask , curiousity is what I felt right now.

She rolled her eyes and walk pass on me , she waked Cassandra and she immediately open her eyes.

Cassandra POV:

I opened my eyes and saw Mae in front of me with a capsule and a water.

"Here drink this, it well give you energy and make sure your strength going back"she said as I stare at the tablet.

"Are you sure it won't affect on me?"I ask tiredly and she nod in approval.

I took the capsule and drunk it, I'll wait for some second before I could feel my strength back again.

"What the hell is happening here?"CEO jeon ask as he tapped my desk.

I look at him and also Mae , Mae give him some evil eyes before turning on me.

"Tell me if this guy do something inappropriate on you?"she said and leave.

"What the heck is that?"CEO jeon said braking the silence.