agree

Me and the girls are now on a coffee shop drinking and eating.

It's my day off , yeahhh ....

When we three busying each other suddenly a man appeared in front of us.

"Can I take this seat if their is no someone sitting here?"he said waiting our reply.

"Sure sit here" Mae said and she smiled.

"Wait did I meet before?" I ask as I pointing at him.

"Yup remember at the jeon company at the cafeteria?"he said and he smiled.

"YEAHHH...but you didn't tell your name then?"I ask and I chuckled.

He chuckled too , Jane called the waiter and order again some cake.

Mae was busy on her phone.

"BTW I'm Jung hoseok or call me jhope" he said and he give me a sunshine smile.

"Woahhh.....your so damn cute jhope~"Jane mumbled and a little bit of blush.

"Blushing Jane are you-"she cut off me and attack my arm.

"Hey stop fighting it's useless" he said and sip of his coffee.

"So why your here?where are your other friends?"I ask and sip my coffee too.

"Cassandra I had something to tell you ahmm jhope can I borrow Cassandra first?"Jane said and she grab my arm to the less people area.

"Tell what?"I said.

"About jungkook...."she lowered her head.

"Yeah! About jungkook why our revenge is like that I mean it's to much girl?"I ask her and she begins to cry.

Why I felt guilty?why Jane crying ? Is jungkook really hurt her?. Those questions I want answers on that.

"YEAHHH tell me? Why you crying?" I ask with a little irritated.

"Jungkook really didn't scolded me he...."she stop and hug me , I was shocked and hug her back but she didn't finish her sentence.

"He is not scolded you? ,what he do then?"I ask and hold her shoulder.

"H-h-he , promise me won't say this to police because he's going to kill you and Mae and I won't let that happened" she said and she looking serious on my eyes.

"Ok so what is it?"I ask again.

"H-h-he r-r-rape m-m-me on his office"she stuttering and she cried out and hug of me again.

I felt angry building up on my body , I want to kill someone now.

How can he do that on Jane? why?why?.

My tears fell down on my cheeks and didn't know what to do next.

That's why Jane make this revenge on him.

After she confess that jungkook rape her I don't want to see my boss face again , I swear if I'm going to see him again I'm sorry but I could kill him.

We both went back to the table and sat.

"So what are you talking about?"Mae ask as she sip her coffee.

"Ahh it's nothing"Jane quick reply.

"Can I disturb you guys?"jhope said.

"Sure! what is it?"I ask at him.

"Can I invite you three to come with my house like hung out with me if you all like?"he said a little plashy red pint in his cheeks.

I looked at Jane and she said yes and I nod too and also Mae agree.

"We would love too jhope" I smiled at him.

"We'll see guys in 7:25 pm I guess?"he said as he stood up and bowed.

"Ok see you there" Jane said.

He waved us too.

"Cassandra did you think is Jungkook there?" Jane ask me and I saw her finger Trimble.

"I don't know but... we promise on jhope to come" i said.

I wonder how big is their house because they are all CEO of a biggest company.

"Then we should go and got ready"Mae said and we both nod.

___

"So..... hyung did they agreed?"jungkook ask and bite his lips.

"Yup they're coming on 7:25 pm so we should get ready"jhope said and went to his room.

"So are we ready to see them?"jimin said and smirking.

"Yoongi did you set up the plan already?"Jim ask and walk towards at yoongi.

"All done hyung!"yoongi said and he smiled his eyes was gone.

___

6:50 pm.........

Me and the girl got ready , doing makeup and dressed our simply but attractive dress.

"Girls we need to take care I think this is a trap"Mae said and she put her lipstick.

"How did you know?"I ask.

"Well when Jane drag you on a less people area , someone call jhope and it's really cleared I heard it all"she said.

"Like what Mae? , don't confuse us"Jane said and crossed her arms.

"He said is the plan already made because I talked to them now and I'm about to ask"Mae said and bite her lips.

"Jane think some plan to protect us?"I shouted and she smirked.

"You already have a plan just for a second?"Mae said and unamused to Jane.

"Yup smart ass here you girl" Jane said and she rolled her eyes.

"Then we should start to discuss it now ,we have still much time left before we go to there so..... start now Jane"I said and clapping my hands like a 5 years old kid.

Jane discuss us the whole plan and we like it so much , Jane how can a girl like you have those brain cells maybe you can give us too.

(A/n:tell her that you want her some brain cells).

Shut up you bitch I didn't say this on you or for you iyk..(if you know)

"So we are ready right then let's begin the plan girls"Jane said and grab her bag and open the door .

I next to her and also Mae.

It's a long tiring day I swear if someone saw us they well regret us.

"No need to worry right because we have our plans too?"I ask.

"Yup"Jane shortly answer.

"This is going to be fun!"Mae said jumping up and down.

I laugh because of her childness , we entered our car and drove it.

The way was so silent and boring but it's getting fun when we already there.

I can't wait no longer.....

_________

Go girl!! Go girls!!!!!!

Let's cheer them up , for you know doing what they planning to do.

And for boys be prepared your life was in danger.

I..... what's plan did they think I confused .

Wait...... I'm the author so I know it hehehe..

Hope you all like it and thank you for reading this....

I appreciate you readers 😁

Please press the vote and comment 👇 👇👇