save me girls + punishment

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ warning!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
  😱🤪🤪 Smut is on the way🤪🤪🤪 😱           And violence
💦💦💦🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢💦💦💦
Please it's 21 or 18+ don't read it
Only for older.

"what do you think your doing on her?"I turned and my eyes went wide , it's my best friends Jane and Mae , Jane is the one who shouted.

"Guys your here" I shouted back and smiled.

I heard my boss said 'fuck' I chuckled on that then Jane grab my arms and hiding me on Mae's back.

"Don't worry Cassandra me and Jane is here now" Mae said and hug me.

"Hey what happened here?"the six boys stepped forward to us.

"You know when I first saw your face I know that your a bad person" Jane said and pointing to my boss.

"What did I do to make you hated me like that?" My boss said and he cross his arm.

"Nothing but now their is" Jane said raising her voice " how dare you touching my best friend using those dirty hands of you" she said and pointing to my boss hands.

"How dare you call my hands dirty , if this hands inside of you you won't say that again" my boss said and he smirked.

My eyes widened , I grab Janes hand and whispered something on her.

I whispered about what happened on the office this day , her eyes widened turning into a angry one.

"Did he really do that on you?" She shouted at me.

"Hey don't shout , yes he did" I said and I bit my own lips.

"Let see what I can do" she said rolling up her shirt.

I felt nervous now, is Jane serious what she doing? , gosh should I stop her... no! my boss deserve my Jane's punishment, shes really brave girl yohoo.

But before Jane going to make a scene the guard spread out and hold Jane arm.

"Hey let me go, im going to punish this guy" she said as she trying to escape from the guard grips.

"Sorry Miss but we don't allow you to hurt the son of our boss" the guard said.

"You going to punish me?"he smirked and laugh" guard bring her to my office now" my boss demanded and he walk bay.

Fuck!

Jane...he going to do what he do on me gosh .

"Sir please don't , I'm going to take home my friend" I run and begged to my boss.

"You and that girl who hug you , you both go home" he said and continue walking.

Omg! Jane what can I do I'm not like you , I'm not brave girl and I'm just so weak in case like this.

"Mae can you help Jane please~"i begged at her.

"Sorry Cassandra but I'm weak , I can't fight" she said and she tear up , I hug her and she hug back.

We can't help Jane .... We're just too weak and don't know how to fight.

::::::: Debbie's POV:::::::

I really trying to escape but this guard is so strong I can't find a way to lose his tight grips.

"Let go of me you bullshit!" I said and kicking the guard.

"Get inside!" Cassandras boss said as he pointed to the room.

"No! No! No let me go"I said and begged.