JANE welcome home

I walk back to my house , I can't walk straight I'll like a drunk girl walking to the street.

When I got home I saw a two female hugging each other.

I came closer and recognize it was Jane and Mae .

My face grow up into a huge smile , I run into them and hug.

"Jane your home!!"I said.

"Thanks to jungkooks friends they help me, is really jungkook did that to help me?"Jane ask me.

"Yes Jane thanks to Cassandra she went to jungkook office and I think jungkook said yes to Cassandra that's why your finally home"Mae said and hug Jane's again.

"Can I meet Jungkook to say thank you on him "Jane said broke the hug.

"BTW Cassandra why you come late at home you supposed to be here after you tell jungkook what you need?"Mae said and facing me.

"Ahh well I'll make sure that he really do it , now it's true thanks on him"I lied .

"Group hug....."we all said..

"I'm going to cook for you Jane , welcome home again"I said rush over the kitchen.

"Thanks Cassandra I really owe you..."she said and I smiled.

I was busy cooking until all the past popped up on my mind, about what happened on the office.

I claimed that I have feelings for him but why did I do that ?.

Wait.....I fall in love of jungkook.

Shit this feeling should be gone , I can't in love with him , his my boss a rich man , me only a , not poor , not rich just have a normal life with my two best friends

"Food is ready!!...."I shout and place all the food on the table.

"Smells good Cassandra your really a good cooker...."Mae said and shove the food on her mouth.

"Mmmhhhh..... But Cassandra?"Jane making a weird noises.

"Is the food not good?"I said.

"No! It's good but I'm sure that jungkook helped you because you said you do what ever he wants am I right?"Jane said while chewing her food.

"No he just helped me with no exchange that's all"I lied again.

"Ok well let just enjoy this moment..."Jane said .

I laugh and also Mae , we enjoying that time and until in night.

We watching a movie with snacks.

"Hey can we watch the Stars on outside , It seems I miss those things on us when were just kids right?"Jane said.

"Well.....sure let's go"I said and stood up and also them .

We went outside and sitted at the couch and looked up .

The Stars is so beautiful , they just staying with light and it can attract people.

We are staring at it until a shooting stars popped out.

"Make a wish guys"Mae said and she close her eyes.

We follow her and making some wishes.

My wish was.......

I hope my friends we'll be here for me forever with good memories and have fun all-day, and also I wish for my boss help him to change...

"Ahhayyyyy...... this is so beautiful night"Jane said and lay her head on my shoulder.

I smiled and sighed , after that we went inside of the house and headed our rooms.

___________

Ok so this is a short part because it's not a big deal but I hope you like it.

Please

Vote and comment ☺️☺️