my pervert boss pt.2

I went back to work , I walk towards the elevator and waited until it reaches the 15 floor.

I run before he going to scold me , I'm already 2 minutes late , I hope his not angry.

I opened the door with still panting and walk slowly.

"Why on Earth you are late?"he ask in raspy voice and looking at me.

"Sorry sir I didn't use my car , I just walking towards here"I said and smiled at him.

"Sit at my lap you know the punishment right?"he said and evil smirk on his face.

I gulped and walk on him , I sat down on his lap and he stared to moving it.

"About what happened yesterday sir , sorry about that but can you stop your leg from moving sir because until now my pussy still hurt what you did on me"I begged and my face turning red from saying it.

"God yeah sorry I didn't remember I was punishing you very hard"he said and holding my waist to stand away from his lap.

I let out a deep sighed and walk over to my desk and started my work.

I heard a moans and turned my head on my boss , I saw him tilting his head back and he was holding something on the behind his desk.

Wait a minute is he holding his own member? what the fuck , what the hell, what the heck is going on with him?.

I laugh and chuckled softly, I can't think on him doing it by him self.

He stop from moaning and looked at me .

He smirked and he stands and walk towards me.

I jumped when someone grab my boobs , I looked up of my head and saw him enjoying my boobs.

I push him and slammed him on the wall , he groaned and look at me with a smirk.

I punch him in the stomach and he painted and roll over the floor.

I walk towards my desk again and do my work.

"Next time sir if you can't hold it anymore , just do it somewhere not here because it's so annoying and embarrassing"I said and chuckled .

"Do your work or I'll punish you from punching me you idiot"he shouted and I laugh .

"How about I let you to punish me , what will you do?"I ask him and he smirk.

"More than before and I'll make sure you can't walk home"he said and rush over to me and he carry me and slide his hands on my desk , all the paperwork fall on the ground.

He kiss me aggressively and took my uniform and threw it away.

I push him but he is so strong , he kiss my neck , jawline , collar bone , and my boobs , he leave my body full of hickey.

He stop from kissing me and looked at my eyes .

"You know what! you make me thirsty , I can't hold my body to make it out with you"he say and he kiss back.

"I don't know sir but I think I'm not the first girl you said that"I said and he stopped again.

"Your right but your the only one who make me happy"he said and grab my uniform and he gived back to me.

I dressed and hug him from behind.

"You know sir even your attitude is like that , I think i-i-i like you"I said and bit my lips , my cheeks turning red.

"You like me?"he ask with widened his eyes.

I nod and walk back to my desk.

"But if you don't like me back it's okay sir I understand"I said.

"Give me some days to think about it"he said putting his curled hand on his chin.

I bit my lips again , I don't know why I'm said that it just slipped on my mouth.

Now I think I'm so embarrassing girl in the world, his your boss Cassandra and have a girlfriend.

Wait yeah....his girlfriend I didn't see that bitch.

I wish she's here to you know having some fun with her boyfriend.

Her boyfriend is my boss jungkook.

Unah or eunha?I don't know but she's beautiful.

I call from my phone broke my thoughts, I took it and answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"CASSANDRA!!!"Mae shouted.

"Why what happened?" I ask , now my face turn into a worried one.

"Jane was gone again!!!!"she said.

"Ok bye I'll be there"I hung up the phone.

I run over to the door and slammed it to close.

My boss shouted from back but I ignore him and went to the house.

"What happened?"I ask still panting.

"Jane was gone again , a two man took her and beat her many times"Mae said and hug me with tear.

I hug her back and calming her down , she looked up at me and cried.

Her eyes was fluffy and red , I think she cry almost a time.

"Hey guys what's up?"I turned my head from my back and saw Jane holding some groceries in both hands.

"Jane?!"I shouted and frown my eyebrows.

"Yes, is their another Jane here except on me?"she said and awkwardly smile at me.

I looked at Mae and she also seems surprised, I glanced deathly at her and she gulped.

"Why Mae saying your gone and two man took you?"I ask and looked to Jane.

"Ahh those two man's , they're Jungkook friends , jimin and jhope remember"Jane said and walk pass at me and Mae .

"WHAT!!!"I said and grab her arms.

"Your jocking right Jane ?"Mae said and crossed her arms.

"No I don't , Mae....you know what your so protective on me"Jane haist and get inside.

"Ok Mae explain at me right now!"I demand and she sighed.

"Ok sorry I thought those two man's took or kidnapped Jane again"she said and walk pass at me.

"Now I'm death , omg my boss!"I said and run back.

He waited me at the entrance door of his office.

I bowed and walk pass at him , he grabbed my arm and slammed me at the door.

"You know Cassandra I let you to laugh and shouted at me but with that you didn't answer and even look a glance at me , it's different"he said in deep voice.

I gulped and bit my lips , he Crashed his lips on mine and I widened my eyes.

Ok now his thirsty again, I kiss back and enjoy his tongue and play it with mine.

_______.

Ok a shitty chapter guys sorry.

Can you vote and comment ☺️☺️