I'll retired

Months passes and my stomach getting bigger , I don't want my boss can recognize about my growing tummy.

Even I say it's only my belly fat but it's not seem to be like that.

I tighten my uniform that keeps my tummy small .

I couldn't hold it anymore I might hurt my little baby in my tummy.

Maybe -maybe a retirement , yeah I should retire now.

I stood up in front of my boss jungkook and I bowed politely.

He glanced at me and I purse my lips and open my mouth to speak.

"I'm going to retire boss"I said and he frown his face.

"Why? Didn't I give you the right salary? , Did I do something bad and made you to retire?"he mumbled out and I shook my head.

"No sir none of those things , I just tired and I want to rest, my parents want me to work my own coffee shop and i said yes so....I'm already leaving sir, sorry again"I lied and apologise but he just shook his head and looked at me with a pleased look.

"Don't be like this Cassandra....I need you here and I can't manage this all things , I need my secretary"he pleaded at me.

I felt hurt and guilt , I just wanted to make sure that he can't recognize my tummy getting big in every month.

"I can call another people to be your new secretary then Mr. Jeon"I said confidently and smiled with my answer.

"No!,I mean I don't want to , I didn't tell you to do that so stay here , end of discussion"he snap out and slam his fist on the desk.

I flinch and I looked at my feet , I felt nervous and unsecured.

"I'm sorry sir but my decision is final, I'm tired and I want to rest"I said and make my way to my desk.

I grab my stuff and walk towards the door and close it not even looked back at him.

I stop and let my tears fell down, it's time to change.

I continued to walk and I bumped into a man hard chest.

I looked up and saw him.

"Owh hi Cassandra"he greeted and I smiled.

"Hello hoseok , what are you doing here?"I ask.

"I'm going to checked out Jungkook if he finishes the paperwork"he said while crafted a sunshine smile.

"Owhhh.." I said.

"You?"he ask.

"Me?"I pointed myself.

"Yes you , you supposed to be with him now and working on it"he said I'm curiousity.

"I retired hoseok.."I said, my head lowed.

"Why?, Is he do something bad again on you?"he ask , he's concerned on me when he knows what Jungkook do in Jane and when he tried to sexual harassing me.

"No he didn't, I just want to rest and relax myself , I being so stressful this month I didn't consider my self that I need a break"I said and he patted my side shoulder.

"It's ok you can have your break but what day your going back at work?"he ask.

"Actually I don't know , I'm not going to work back here anymore ,I need to work at my own coffee shop"I lied and smiled awkwardly.

"Your not going to work back here, ok I'll understand you , can I request something?"he said and I smiled.

"Go ahead"I said and let him to continue.