ignore him

CASSANDRA POV:

I headed towards to my work place and to my desk.

I was busy and yet my boss was not here so I'm so comfortable with it.

I do what I promise to ignore him , good luck to me.

Minutes pass my boss came with some paperwork and food.

"Good morning Cassandra" he greeted at me but I didn't respond.

"This is the other papers please work this first " he demand and I took it .

I didn't speak a little word, I started working it.

He call my name but I just glance at him and nodded what he saying.

"Why are you completely ignoring me right now?" He finally ask it.

But I didn't really spoke with him.

"Did I hurt you? What do you want me to do to get you from ignoring me?" He ask and diedly glance at me.

"Yes you hurt me" I haist and took a glance at him.

"How?"he raised his eyebrows.

"MY FRIEND JANE YOU HURT HER!" I shouted at him as I tears fell.

"No I don't" he deny it.

"You scolded her some bad things and that is hurt her so much" I said and completely crying and sobbing.

::::::::::Jungkook POV:::::::::

That is Jane said to her , wait.....she didn't tell it to her friend but why? Well it's good that Cassandra don't know it she probably kill me.

But before I could say anything someone opening the door reveling Jane , 😱😱😱 Fuck it!.

"Cassandra let's go out I need something to tell you" Jane said as she grabbing Cassandras hand.

"Hey where do you think your goin" I ask to Cassandra.

"None of your business" she haist and leaving me.

"Now I should prepare to my self" I said.

I grab my phone and dialled the guys to come here in my office.

:::::::: Cassandra POV::::::::

Jane drag me to the another room, she close it and walk towards me.

"So~why did you bring me here?" I ask giving her a confused face.

"I want some revenge to your bulshit boss you have" she said as she kicked the chair.

"Hey relax best.....ok so what's your plan?"I ask , this is my first time to her Jane planning some revenge so I got excited on it.

"You want to play with me?" She said and she smirk.

What is the matter of this girl , play? what she mean?.

"Huh?"I ask.

I blink two times.

"Play with me , ok this is my plan" she said ,I nod and she continues.

"Your boss is a pervert right?" I nod" play with him and said to me if he get a boner to you" she said and she burst to laugh.

I can't understand what she saying , play with my boss?a boner what is it?.

"Boner?"I ask.

"Boner like he getting horny on you" she said with chuckled.

"Fuck of!!!" I shout"I can't do it I'm not pervert like you and Mae my gosh Jane" i said shaking my head in disbelief.

"Hahaha just play girl , please..." She said doing some aeygo.

"Duhhh Whatever but not now I'm still doing my promise" I said and stood up.

"What promise?"she ask as she crossing her arm and smirking.

"To ignore him whole day" I said and pouting.

"Well maybe tomorrow" she said and went out.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh wait for me!" I run to her and I bumped a tall man.

Ouch!! I felt to the floor and he help me to stand.

"Sorry Miss I didn't see you.. owh Cassandra , jungkooks secretary right?"he ask and smile.

"Yup I am , why you here did he call you?" I ask him back.

"Yup actually all of us but they're busy I'm not so...only me to come"he laughed.

"What's funny?"I jumped and look over it's jungkook with a smirk on his face.

"I think we should talk again later bye" I said and taking my way to the room and sat at my desk.

"Jungkook!!!"I shouted.

He rushing to me and asking what happened.

"Look at this!"I said as I show him the picture from the computer.

"Someone want our company to be their partners" I said and huge smile on face.

He smiled too and run to his own desk and call his dad.

I rolling my eyes and continue working , then it's time to go home.

I grab my stuff and walk bay not giving some good bye word to him.

Ok I'm being bad girl now but I like it so... what if I being like this all the time.

Oppss not a good idea , Jane have to revenge to him right so then tomorrow I probably being pervert on him gosh...

I rolled my eyes again , rushing to the elevator.

When it's open a girl put step inside and close the elevator door but shit she didn't let me to went outside before pushing buttons.

Now I going back to the wait!!!....she pushed the 15 floor for what reason?.

"Hi I'm eunha , did you know jungkook?" She ask me.

I shock and nodded , what I'm doing? who is this girl ? Why she knows jungkook?..... Fuck why I'm acting like this ?, She gives me a sweet smile on.

I smiled too but it's fake at all , I'm not sure but I think she's jungkook girlfriend.

Ding!

The elevator door open and she grabbed my arms and we walked into the office.

"Jungkook oppaaaa!!!!!" She shouted and run and hug jungkook.

"I need to go bye.." k said and turning around but she hand hold my shoulder.

"Stay here and do this all" she said as she slammed the papers on my face.

Ok I thought your good but I'm wrong your not, really slammed the papers but this is jungkooks work not mine.

I rolled my eyes and sat at my desk, shit I'm done my work 25 minutes ago , now I working again this sluts....

Huhhhhhh little bitch you are eunha , really you gave me jungkooks work just to have cuddle to him it's not fair.

I'm done!!

I slammed the papers and crossing my arms. They both looked at me curious.

I took the papers and slammed it into eunha face.

She gausphed and diedly glance at me.

I smirk and walk towards the door and slammed it.

Wow I did it , bad girl Cassandra hahaha....they deserve it and also that eunha .

_________

Ok so about eunha yes she is jungkooks girlfriend until now  , don't worry about Cassandra, she's still the main character here hehehe😂

Please vote and comment ☺️☺️☺️
~aeygo~