what happened?

:::::::Jimin's POV::::::

I drove my car to jeons building , I park it then went inside to the entrance door.

I use elevator and push the button to 15 floor.

Now I'm going to pick up the girl , I don't think what's my reaction of I'm going to see her , like jungkook said he punish her a sex , fuck jungkook!!!

I about to open the door but jungkook open it.

"Oh jungkook where's the girl?" I said as I went inside.

"Here hyung still blackout " he said as he pointed to the girl I mention.

"Shit jungkook you just did it " I said and lifted the girl and walk pass to jungkook.

"Take care of her hyung" he said and waving at me.

"I well Kookie" I say at him then smile.

Everyone glare at me and this girl a lifted in my arms, but I don't care judge me if you all want to.

I just continue walking tell I reached my car.

I put the girl carefully on the passenger seat and put her seatbelt on.

"How did jungkook punish you like that..I mean did he didn't saw your beautiful face, it's not perfect to have a punishment like that" I said and i seat next to her then drove away.

:::::: Jungkook POV:::::::

I'm not comfortable to trust jimin but his my friend so ill considered it.

Jimin is a fuckboy before I don't think he stop being like that now.

Think positive jungkook , jimin won't do anything on her.

O shit my secretary where is she now.

I run towards my table and grab my phone ,I dialled Cassandra phone number.

Good she answered it.

"Hello sir where's my best friend ? What did you do on her?" She ask in the other line , is she crying?.

"I just scolded her that's all" I lied.

"So should I start my work now sir?" She ask me , she sniffed.

"No not know , tommorow it's fine but not really now, I'm not in right mood " I said and sat at on my chair.

"Okey sir thank you" she said and I hang up the call.

I sighed in relief and went to the restroom.

:::::::::Jimin POV::::::::

I was busy driving then I saw her moving so I stop the car on the side.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask her but she didn't respond instead she's traumatized and even one blink she can make it.

So instead of asking another question , I question myself.

Did jungkook punish her harshly? What did jungkook do on her? Why she's been like this? So many questions popped on my mind then I realized something.

"Hey you" I said and shaking her body then he look at me.

"What?!"she shout and I felt guilt because she started tearing up and sobbing.

"About what jungkook did to you , please don't make it worse don't try to report it to the police or jungkook will kill your two friends and do it to them what he do in you just right now" I said and now I'm very guilted , I saw her cried in front of me it's hurt.

So I let her cry on my chest and patted her back to comfort her.

"C-can you take m-me h-home p-please" she begged at me and I nod.

I started to drive again then headed her to her house.

I carefully grab her arm and around it on my neck.

She can't stand , her both legs trimbling and and can't manage it so I lifted her into a bridalstyle and walk to her house.

:::::::: Cassandra POV:::::::::

I was completely mess because im from crying, Mae always comforting me but it's no use.

This is all my fault , I shouldn't let that pervert take Jane to his office and punish her.

Mae stood up and went to the door , there's someone doorbelling triple times.

When she opened it her eyes completely wide.

I looked at and then run towards them , it's a man and he lifting Jane on his arms.

"Jane what happened?" I said as I tearing up .

"Take care of her and don't ask many questions on her" the man said as he walk away.

"Thanks for picking her up" Mae shouted to the man then she turns her head on Jane.

"Hey" she smile" are you okay?" Mae ask and she hug Jane.

Jane started to be emotional and cried harder.

"What did he do on you?tell us please , we're so worried" I said and pouting.

"He just scolded me some hurting things and I really admit it because it's all true" she lied at us but we didn't know it so we just believing her.

"Don't worry forget what he saying bad things on you, ok" Mae said and stood up.

"Yeah it's good to move on" Jane said as she giggle.

"Let's sleep now I know we all tired" I said and we all went to our room.

I was laying now on my bed and thinking my work.

Should I shown up to my boss , I can't after he scolded my friend some bad things I well never forgive him.

His my boss after all I haven't no right to scold back him , duh~ but he hurt my friend feeling .

Maybe didn't giving him much attention or it just say ignoring him whole day better...

:::::::: Jane POV ::::::::

Sorry guys I couldn't tell the both of you I'm scared.

It seems jimin's word was right , what if I tell you then jungkook find out it , he we'll kill the both of you so it's better not to mention it .

Crying like a mess and sobbing. Plus thinking about what he did on me.

I won't forgive that pervert guy , let's see if you can handle my revenge on you.

I took my phone and call someone.

"Hello , owh Jane what's up? You need something?" He ask.

"Yup I need your help or advice" I said and my face into anger look.

"Anything , go hit it" he said.

"How to get revenge to a rich man?" I ask.

"Simple only , came on him/her and pretend that your being nice" he said and he giggle.

"That's only , is their no one's interesting revenge?" I ask and raising my eyebrows.

"You can make your own revenge Jane don't ask anyone just trust your self" he said.

"Ok , bye now" I said and hunging up.

Your right I have my own revenge , well let see this jungkook then.

I smirked on my self and leaving some smile.

I couldn't believe that I'm not a virgin anymore.

After that I went sleep.