eunha is back

Another day I hope my boss won't do that again.

I sighed and walk over to the office.

I heard some noises and....wait a minute it's a girl moans.

Tsk tsk tsk tsk jungkook!!!!!

A girl who must be is that? , should I get inside or wait here until they finish their loving moment.

I don't care , I'm going to ruined it hahahahhaa .......

I opened the door and there they is having sex on the desk tsk tsk tsk tsk.......

My eyes widened......it's eunha -jungkooks girlfriend , my gosh........

I about to leave when eunha called my name.

I turned to her and faking my smile, she gave me a lust look but then she pushed her self on Jungkook.

My ears got irritated and my mind getting crazy.

Really calling my name to saw you sexing here what a old style eunha, you should know what Jungkook do on me when you're not her ugly bitch 😒.

"Ok ok you two continue that but just...... don't disturb me while im working, understand?"I waines and walk towards my desk.

I placed my stuff and starting pressing the computer buttons.

I heard eunha shouted but I didn't turn my head on her.

Ok so annoying girl, wait are they fighting for what reason?

"Why Jungkook? I thought you like when were doing like this?why you changing your mind?"eunha waines and punching Jungkook on the chest.

Just Jungkook stop sexing with eunha what happened?

I watch them arguing and my mind want to know what's going on.

I bit my lip and listening to them but my eyes are on the computer to think that I'm not paying attention to them.

A big boom! on my desk and I jumped , eunha was angry in me but why?

I didn't do anything on her.

"What's your problem?"I shouted at her and she rolled her eyes.

"This is all your fault!!"she shouted back.

"No I don't remember I have fault on you eunha what are you talking about?"I ask , I looked at her eyes and she just smirk.

"Your getting away my boyfriend and now he don't want a sex with me , Cassandra a wicked witch a boyfriend Stiller and damn acting innocent but your a clingy "she vulgar all her sentence.

"That's all?"I ask.

"What do you mean that's all?, You can't understand because your so slow to understand"she pointed her finger on my forehead and push it causing me to arch my head back.

"THAT'S ENOUGH EUNHA!!?"Jungkook shouted from behind.

Me and EUNHA turned to him.

He seems so pissed out of eunha , should I calm him down or just let him to scold her.

Well..... I don't care anymore, let him scold that bitch .

"Why Jungkook are in love with her?"eunha muttered and pointing at me.

"Excuse me eunha but don't you ever try to change the topic from me, I don't know what kind of argument between you and Jungkook so please leave me cause I'm going to start my work"I shrugged at her.

She slap me on the face and I slap her back, we both fighting we roll on the floor and Jungkook tried to get eunha and me.

He call a security and pulled us to stop .

"You bitch I'm not done with you!"she shouted.

"Well....sorry but I'm already done on you, security take that girl away here"jungkook demand.

"Take that away"I said.

"Are you alright?"Jungkook ask and he heal my both arms up and down.

"Don't touch me CEO jeon "I move his hand.

"Why you started calling me like that?"he ask.

I rolled my eyes and walk towards my desk.

"Cause your my boss it's a respect call for you"I said.

He walk to his desk and grab something , he walk towards me and headed me a paper.

"Work this and make my schedule right now"he said , ok he's being serious now after I call him CEO jeon.

"Yes CEO jeon"I grab it and bow.

A couple of hours left all was done, I grab my stuff and left the office.

I was walking silent in the street when I heard someone needed some help.

I turned to the dark side and I came closer, my eyes widened and I froze.

What eunha doing here?who's guy is that? what is he doing?.

"HELPPP......"I heard eunha shouting.

I looking around to see if their is something that can help but nothing.

I run to them and I beat the man using my stuff and kicking him with all of my force.

Why I'm helping this bitch?she was my enemy after all but she need my help , ok Im going to help her only now.

I kicked the man until he curled up on the floor .

I run into eunha and grab her hand , we run a mile from the dark side.

I let go of her hand and walk pass to her.

"Thank you after all what I did on you , you still helped me"she said and bowing.

"No need to bow eunha , just don't ever fight with me again ok?"I said.

She run and I heading back to my house.

//Home//

"Hey guys.....!"I said and hug them.

"How was work?"Jane ask me and I smiled.

But before I could speak Mae shout on me and pointing something on my arm.

"What happened to you? , who made this bruises on your hand?"Mae ask and holding my arm to examine if their is another bruise.

"I got on trouble stop worrying on me, I know how to fight"I said and chuckled on my self.

"I knew it your already got in trouble , Cassandra,you know we can fight so please don't do it again"Jane said and hug me.

"Ok mom I won't do it again"I giggled and walk to my room.

"Your not going to watch the movie?"Mae ask.

I face her and shook my head and walk continue to my room.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower, I rub my bruises softly to don't get stink and to wouldn't hurt my self.

After I finish shower , someone calling on my phone, I grab it and answer.

"Hello?"I ask.

"Cassandra sorry about what eunha did on you, I really am"he said.

Wait a minute , how CEO jeon get my number?.

"CEO jeon , don't worry on me you should worry on her , she almost got raped if I didn't come maybe she's death now"I said and he got silence.

"Ahemm ahm are you still there?"I ask

"Where is she now?, Well thanks for helping her, ok bye now I'm going to find her"he said and I hung up.

Finally my life is peacefully, I jumped on my bed and buried my face on my soft fluffy pillow.

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk..."

_____________

Sorry for some misspelling hehehe.