10 Years Later

"All right! Everyone back! Day students should be back at their dorms right now!" You say. You try to keep as many day class students at Cross Academy away from the Night Class  dorms gate but you can't get everyone to stay back.

  They keep trying to get past you. A harsh voice breaks through the crowd. "If you don't back up... you will be punished here and now. Embarrassed in front of  your classmates" It's Zero, scaring everyone half to death like always. "You keep on being almost late everyday Zero!" You say to him. "It gets harder to push everyone back without your death stare."

  "Sha, whatever," he replies back. "Everyone back to their dorm. Punishments start if you are still here in 10. 9-" he was inturupted by the gate opening. All the day class students start to screech and push and shove.

  The night class appears and almost immediately, everyone stops talking. The night class doesn't seem to be very talkative today. Most of the day class students have set off to their dorms because the night class seems gloomy.

  "Hello, (Y/N). " You turn to see Kaname approaching you. "Hello,Kaname" you reply. "I was wondering if you could meet me at the Swan fountain around nine tonight." You blush and nod, agreeing to meet him. "Ok, see you there."

  You have finished patrolling and check the watch your wearing. It's 8:52. You won't make it but you could try.

Do you...

1) Go and meet Kaname anyway (Kaname)
2) Go to your dorm (Zero)

  Thanks guys! Feel free to comment on who you would choose and possibly give some pointers to how the story could go!