Valentines Preperation Choice 1

Headbutt both of you captures

  You come to a conclusion. You lean forward as much as you can and rear your head back.

  With luck you were able to hit both men and they managed to get knocked out. You freed your hands and feet and got rid of the gag.

  You stared at the other two with pure hatred in your eyes. You see Yuri on the ground and realize that the other two are scared stiff with your sudden change of mood.

  All of the sudden, your eyes start to glow a light red and your vision starts to go out of focus. You have a burning sensation inside of your throat.

  The veins of your captures on their necks glow a faint blue and you feel yourself craving. Craving for something you didn't want to crave.

  Your captures scream and run out of the barn. You see Yuri and manage to put her clothing back on. Starting with her skirt and finaly aplying her shirt and buttoning it closed. Your cravings seeming to grow with every touch you make to her body.

  There is a slight moan coming from behind you and you turn to see that the other two have awoken. They rub their foreheads and they look at you. They get real scared when they notice your eyes glowing red.

  One of them points a gun at you and you go stiff. Your cravings have become unreal. You see a figure in a white uniform walk into the barn.

  "Kaname..." the other two stand and run, starting to understand that they can't win a fight like this.

  Staring at Kaname, your eyes glow brighter and you stand up, forgetting Yuri was even there.

  " (Y/N), I'm sorry, but I must take your memory. It wasn't supposed to be like this."

  You open your mouth to talk but instead you feel fangs forming inside of your mouth. "K-Kaname... I crave-" you suddenly stop talking as Kaname reaches you, and wipes all of your memories of today clean.

Sorry that it is so short... I wanted it longer but it doesn't matter. I want to thank everyone for reading this because now I have 49 people reading! Thank you all!