Valentines Preperation Choice 2

Use your hands to try and grab a knife from one of your captures

  You come to a decision that you need to try and cut the bindings on your hands and feet.

  You move your hands as far back as you can and try to feel for one of their pockets. You manage to reach one and feel a cold metal sticking out.

  You slowly pull it out of his pocket without him noticing and start to cut the bindings of your hands free.

  The two men in front of you chuckle as they have brought one of the straps down Yuri's arm.

  The bindings of your hands come off and you get the bindings off your feet in seconds. You jump up and slice the two men's hands.

  They scream in pain and let go of you. You finnish them both off with a few stabs in the heart. Putting all of your fears and anger into each one.

  Your other two captures look at you horrified because of your sudden change in mood. Yuri crumpled to the ground as they let go of her.

  Your eyes start to glow red and the veins in the necks of your captures are glowing blue. Your eyes go a little out of focus and then you have a strange feeling.

  A feeling foreign to you, but you know it is there. It's a craving. A craving for something you never wanted to crave...

  The two men scream as they see your eyes glow red and try to leave the barn. Only to be stopped by a male with silvery gray hair and a black uniform.

  "Zero..." the two men become even more terrified as they see Zero pull out a gun and point it at them. They give out one final scream before being killed.

  " (Y/N)! Are you- (Y/N)?" His eyes widen in terror as he notices your eyes glowing crimson red. "Z-Zero...I crave...blood!" You walk towards him and try to lunge for his neck, but he buts you in the head with a gun and knocks you out.

You can barely hear or move but you notice Kaname and Zero are talking.

  "No way..." You hear Zero say. "I'm sorry, but it's true. Now I must erase her memories of today. It was never supposed to be like this." Kaname says.

  Kaname walks over to you and wipes all of your memories of today clean.

  Sorry that it's so short. I'll try and make them longer in the future. It's just hard to do with school and everything. Thank you for reading! :p