A day of pain

You wake up hearing voices calling for help and two figures lifting you off the ground.

  You allowed them to carry you occasionally crying out in pain.

  They got you inside of the medical ward and set you on the bed that was in there.

  Three figures rush to you. One in a white uniform, one in a black, and the other you realize is the headmaster.

  They all started talking."Oh my god!" "What happend?" "Are you okay?"

  All I did was moan in reply. They took a seat next to the bed. The man in the white suit took your hand and you realize that it was Kaname.

  You fave a faint smile before blacking out again.

  You wake up again and notice your foot in a cast. Perfect! This is just great! You think to yourself.

  You try to move your foot but you cry out in pain and font move at all.

  Ugh! Why does everything have to happen to me?!

  The door opens and you see Zero walk inside. "Oh my god, (Y/N)! Your okay!" He walks up and grabs your hand. He brings it up to his face. His actions make you realize that he is full of relief.

    "Z-Zero, you were worried about me?" You ask. He quickly lets go and looks away. "What? No I wasn't." You giggle a little. He looks back at you.

  "You still want to go to school?" He asks. You nod in reply and he helps you our of bed.

  Your foot seems to be screaming at you to stop moving. You were able to stand and Zero gave you crutches to walk on.

  You walk on your way to class, not really feeling the pain anymore.

    When you walk into class, everyone stares at you and the conversations stop. You blush in embarrassment as your crutches clank against the floor.

  You sit down in your seat and stand your crutches against your chair.

  "Glad to see your okay, Ms. Cross." Your teacher speaks to you. You just nod and he continues on with the lesson.

  You hear whispers through you class and sink down in your chair.

  I wonder how they think of me now.

End
  This seems to be going well in my point of view. During the next chapter, I will have it to where you get to make a decision again. :D