Go and meet Kaname anyway

You decide, what the heck? It would be better than ditching him and not going.

  You walk to the Swan fountain and find out your nine minutes late. Kaname sees you and walks over to you.

  "There you are (Y/N) I was afraid you wouldn't come." His voice was soft and gentle, which made you blush.

  "I wouldn't miss hanging out with you ever Kaname."

  He gives a light chuckle. "I'm glad to hear that from you."

  You sit down on the edge of the fountain and you talk to Kaname. You laugh and joke around until you realize how late it was.

  "Oh my! It's midnight! I'm sorry Kaname, I have to go." You get up and start running to your dorm not saying goodbye.

  BUMP!

  You bump into a tree but you didn't know. You start to tumble down the hillside until you hit your back on a tree, and black out.

  You wake up on the hard ground in front of a tree. Your all dirty and your body is sore. Light is coming through Tha trees and realize it's one in the afternoon.

  "Oh my god! I'm late for my classes!"

  You jump up and start climbing the hillside. You sprint to your dorm s ok you can get dressed. But all of the sodden you stop.

  It really hurts to move.

  You double over and kneel on your knees.

  I can't stand.
  "Someone please...help." You manage to get out before you black out again.

  Thanks guys, remember, feel free to comment on how well my story is going. It is my first on here so I don't know if I'm doing all right.   :P