That strange Feeling part 2 (Choice 1)

Scream as loud as you can

You gather up all of your strength and muster enough breath to scream a high pitched scream.

  The vampire seems to let go of you in shock and you crumple to the floor, dizzy from blood loss.

  The vampire chuckles and picks you up off the ground. You don't have enough strength to fight back, so you lay limply in his arms as he brings your neck up to his mouth again.

  As he is about to bite you, you hear him gasp. He falls backward and hits the ground. You end up falling on top of him. Unable to move.

  " (Y/N)? (Y/N)? Are you okay? (Y/N) ?" You regognize the soft voice that has reassured you many times. "K-Kaname," you manage to say. He picks you up off the ground and you snuggle into his chest.

  He takes you into the night class dorm and sets you on the couch in the main room.

  "Hanabusa." He calls out. You hear someone coming down the steps and them running over to you. "What happened?" Hanabusa asks.

  "A level E attacked her. She used most of her strength to scream, and I came rushing to her aid when I heard it." "I'll get the bandages to patch her up." Hanabusa said. He left the room and I stared at Kaname.

  Looking into his eyes, you see some sort of relief. Was he worried about me? You think. Kaname runs a hand through your hair. "Are you alright?" He asks you. You shake your head in reply.

  Your body feels real cold and your weak. Sweat is coating your face and it takes a lot if your energy just to keep your eyes open.

  Kaname sighs. "Don't worry, (Y/N) ." He says. "Well get you fixed up."

  He takes something out of his pocket and shows it to you. "It's a special kind of rose. It only blooms once every ten years. I got it encased in resin for you."

  He takes my hand and wraps your fingers around it. You manage to make a slight smile before you close your eyes. You can't open them but your not yet asleep.

  You hear Hanabusa coming back. "Thank you Hanabusa." You hear Kaname say. "It's like all vampires want a taste of he blood. When I first met her, I did too." You hear Kaname growl. "But," Hanabusa continues. "I will not do anything to harm her. She means more to you than anyone could possibly know."

  There is a short pause. "Why does she mean so much to you?" You hear Hanabusa ask. Kaname doesn't answer for a second. "It's for a matter that doesn't concern you until her time comes." You hear Kaname reply.

  It kind of scares you. Kaname seemed a little mad by the question. You've never heard him use such a harsh voice before.

  You feel a stinging sensation as alcahol is applied to your wound. You twice a bit, but don't move much after that. You feel a gauze being wrapped around your neck, but then black out from the pain that it caused.

  You wake up in your dorm, still groggy and see Kaname at the edge if your bed. "Hi Kaname." You say.

  He turns to you. " (Y/N) are you alright?" He asks grabbing hold of youhand hand. "I'm fine." You reply.

  "Why do you think he attacked you?" He asked. You knew why. You just didn't want to say it aloud. "I don't want to talk about it." You respond.

  You lay back down and fall asleep. Wondering why he would ask such a question.