Go to your dorm

You decide that you just can't make it and head back to your dorm.

  On your way back, you happen to bump into Zero. "Shouldn't you be in your dorm (Y/N)? " He questioned you.

  "Well Zero, I was actually on my way there." You reply, adding a cheerful tone to your voice.

  Zero chuckles. And decides to do something you never thought he would do.

  He ban down and picked you up! Cradling you in his arms like a baby!

  "Zero! What are you-" "Don't sweat it (Y/N), I want to talk to you so I decided we should talk in my dorm." Your cheeks flush bright red as he starts walking to the boys dorm for the day class students.

  He opens the door to his room on the second floor and plops you onto his bed.

  You giggle. "That was more fun than I thought it would be." You sit up and see Zero taking a seat on the ground in front of you.

  You talk to him. You joke around and talk about how your day has been until you realize the time. It's midnight!

  "I'm sorry Zero!" You say getting up. "I have to go! We both need sleep or we'll fall asleep in class tomorrow!" Still you stand up and get out of the room.

  You sprint out of the building and into the courtyard.
BUMP!!!

  You run into a tree but you didn't know. You start tumbling down the hillside, gasping for breath.

  You finally stop when your back hits a tree and you black out.

  You wake up in front of a tree. And dirty and really sore. There is light coming through the trees and you realize it's one in the afternoon!

  "I'm late for my classes you say in a weak voice.

  You climb up the hillside and start to sprint to your dorm, but stop almost immediately.

  You double over and kneel on your knees and wheeze.

  I can't move.
  You realize how sore your body is and try to stand.

  I'm hopeless. You think to yourself.

  " Help me..." You say as you black out again.