Valentines Day

You wake up in your dorm, not sure how you got there or why. You stand up and walk into your kitchen. You see a couple of bags and have a faint memory of going to the village.

  All of the ingredients are there so you decide to start making the chocolates.

  Almost every batch was a disaster. You quickly made the last batch of chocolate. Suprisingly, the chocolates tasted delicious. You grab two and put one in the two small boxes in front of you.

  One for Kaname, and one for Zero.

  I hope they like it.

  I walk out of my dorm and quickly put the boxes in my pocket and sprint to the doors of the night class.

  What suprises me most, is that everyone has already gotten in the lines of the people they want to give chocolates too.

  Most everyone is behind Hanabusa's line. What does that not suprise me? I look at the line that is Zero's and gasp.

  Nobody has ever wanted to give Zero chocolate because of his menacing looks. But I see Yuri standing alone there, alone, clearly embarrassed to even want to give chocolates to him.

  I go over to that line and stand right behind her, when she sees me, she sighs in relief. "I thought I would be the only one." She says. "I'm giving him and Kaname a chocolate." I respond.

  The doors open and the night class walk out. Everyone goes crazy as the night class goes to their lines.

  I see Zero walking over, and for once, I see him smiling. "Thought I wouldn't get any chocolates this year. But you two proved me wrong."

  "Zero, I just wanted to do something nice." Yuri responded. We gave him our chocolates and by now, we realized that everyone at Cross Academy has gone silent and is looking at us.

  For once, Zero doesn't reprimand anyone.

He just thanks us and walks away.

  Conversation starts up again and I walk over to the end of Kaname's line. There are more people in line than I thought.

  After about five long minutes, it's my turn to give Kaname his chocolates.

  He smiles. "Hello, (Y/N). It's been a while."  I blush slightly and handed him the box. "This is one of the few chocolates that came out of a homemade batch. It took a long time but one finaly came through."

  Kaname pulls me into a hug. "Thank you, (Y/N)."

  Today didn't go by as fast as I thought it would. What really suprised me was what Zero did.

  Is there a reason he is being so nice all of the sudden?