That strange Feeling part 3 (Choice 2)

Grab Artemis and whack the vampire.

  You reach down to where you normally keep Artemis as the pain intensifies. Your fingers close around the rod and it grows to five feet.

  With fangs in your neck, you muster enough strength to hit the vampire. He let's you go and stumbles back, crying out in pain.

  Falling to the ground, you see a figure with silver hair and a black suit come up and shoot the vampire in the head. The screams stop and the vampire falls to the ground.

  Dead.

  You grab the ledge of the fountain and shakily pull yourself up. " (Y/N)!" You hear Zero call out as you sit on the ledge.

  He runs up to you and sits beside you. "Are you ok?" He asks. You shake your head no and Zero tears a piece of his uniform.

  He dabs in the the water and gently applies it to the wound and wiping all of the stray blood flowing down your neck.

  The feeling of cold water on the wound makes you feel so much better. As he kept on dabbing the wound, the blood slowly stopped coming and he cleaned up the rest of the blood.

  You start to fall froward, but he catches you. You feel weak and can barely move. Sweat covers your face as Zero picks you up.

  You snuggle into the warmth of his chest as he walks you to your dorm. "This shouldn't be happening this way." You hear Zero mumble.

  What's that supposed to mean? You think.

  You make it to your dorm and he lays you on your bed. He strokes his hand through your hair and sighs.

  "You'll be fine (Y/N) . You just need some rest." He walked into my bathroom and came out with some alcahol and gauze.

  The alcahol stung your wound but you were able to keep quiet. He started to wrap the gauze around your neck, but you blacked ou from the pain it was causing.

  You wake up to Zero kissing your forehead and you blush. He backs away and you quickly close your eyes, hoping that your blush isn't showing.

  He walks out of the room and you open your eyes. The door opens again and you see Kaname walk in. "Hi Kaname." You say.

  He walks over to you. "I have something for you (Y/N) ." He pulls something out of his pocket. "It's a rare rose that only blooms once every ten years. I had it encased in resin for you." You take it and before you can thank him, he walks out of the room.

  You lay your head back down and fall asleep.