A New Student

You wake up and rub your eyes. You look at the clock and see that it is  three in the afternoon. You slowly climb out of bed and get dresses.

  Deciding to try and finnish your classes for the day, you walk over to the door. Before you reach the door, you whole world is painted in blood. No mater where you look, blood is everywhere.

  You lean against the door and slide down.

When you look up again, the blood isn't there anymore.you stand up and instead of going to the classroom, you go to the headmasters office.

  You walk in to see the headmaster talking to a new girl. She is wearing a white uniform so she must be a vampire. She has blonde hair and lilac eyes. Her hair is in two braids.

  "This is Asuna Touya. She is going to be attending here. I'm happy you decided to come at this time. Will you please show Asuna around campus (Y/N)?"

  You walk up to her. "Hello Ms. Touya. My name is (Y/N). Follow me I'll show you around Cross Academy."

  You walked with Asuna around pointing out details and when you fumble for words, she giggles a bit.

  You make it to the gates of the night class and see a ton of girls surrounding it. "Everybody move out of the way! We have a new student and she needs to be able to get to her dorm!" You yell out.

  Everyone quiets down and makes a pathway. "This is the gate that leads to the night class dorm." You point out. Just then the doors open and the night class stand behind the gates.

  But, you notice that none of them are moving, but they are smiling. Kaname comes forward. "You must be Asuna. I am Kaname. It's a pleasure to meet you." He holds out his hand and Asuna shakes it.

  "I never thought I'd meet a Pureblood before." Asuna whispers. Kaname gives a slight smile. "Thank you (Y/N) . I'll show Asuna inside the Night class dorms."

  You nod again and the gates close. You hear wails of disapproval behind you because none of the night class came out.

  Instead of guarding tonight, though you haven't been in a while, you decide to stay in your dorm and rest for a bit.

  You lean back on your bed and think of Asuna. She is a sweet girl. She seems to be really nice. But what if someone gets on her bad side? You don't dare to think about it again.

  You start to study for an upcoming test, hoping that you would be able to catch up with all of the school you've been missing.