Asuna Knows Something

You fall asleep in the middle of your studies. You have a nightmare and everything is covered in blood like earlier when you were hallucinating.

  Waking up, you let out a small scream before covering your mouth.

  Shivering, you hug your head into your knees and start to cry. You hear your dorm door open.

  Your eyes all red, you see Asuna walk in. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" She asks. You just stare at her. Asuna keeps on looking everywhere except you. You start to get a little suspicious.

  "Nothing." You say. "Well, I'll see you later (Y/N)." She gets out of the room and walks down the halls.

  All of the sudden, your vision becomes blurry, and you have a burning sensation in your throat.

  You hear your window open and see Kaname standing there. " (Y/N) . You should come with me. It's time for you, to wake up." He says.

  Without thinking, you jump up and run over to Kaname. He picks you up and jump out the window.

  He lands smoothly on the ground and takes you to the top of a tower. It is snowing and you become cold.

  All around you, everything is red. The snow it red. "Kaname, everywhere I look, the world is painted in blood. In my dreams, I haunts me."

  Kaname sits and sets you in his lap. "No need to worry (Y/N). It's time for you to wake up. Only then will your memory come back."

  Lately you've been trying to regain your memory, that's when the hallucinations started happening.

  You relaxed and let Kaname expose your neck. You feel a sharp pain as he puts his fangs in your neck. Only then do you realize what Kaname is doing.

  "Kaname no! Stop!" You try to persuade him but the pain is overwhelming. He finally let's go and you don't seem to be in that much pain anymore.

  Your vision has become too blurry to know what Kaname is doing. You then feel his lips against yours. Not only that, you taste his blood!

  Trying to struggle, you then realize how good the taste if the blood actually is good. You stop struggling and start to swallow the blood going in your mouth.

  When he is done, you see Asuna from the corner of your eye. "Have you awoken?" She asks. Only then did you realize that when she was looking around earlier, she was keeping this from you.

  "Asuna! You kept me being a vampire a secret from me?" You ask with a touch of pain in your voice.  She nodded. "Yes. But you aren't just any kind of vampire, your a pureblood and Kaname's little sister."

  Your expression has just become real shocked. Kaname is my brother?! How can that be?!

  "What are you doing Kaname?" I hear a man yell. I turn to see Zero staring in anger. "I don't sense two vampires but I sense three! What have you done to (Y/N)?!"

  I stare between the two. They both clearly have feelings for me. But who do I choose.

  This is going to be tough.

1) Go with Zero (Zero's Ending)

2) Go with Kaname (Kaname's Ending)