Go With Kaname (Kaname's Ending)

"Zero," you say. "Can you please go away? I want to be with Kaname."

  You look at Zero and see a hurt look on his face. Zero just nods and walks away from the three of you, not looking back.

  You turn to face Kaname and see a grin on his face. His brown hair falls over his face and you brush it away. You smile too, tracing his jawline with your finger. "You remember the day I told you about us and mother and father?" He asks.

  You nod. "When you said that when we were older we would be in a relationship like mother and father. I have all of my memories back. To think all this time I was in love with my own brother."

  Kaname looks at you with a glint of happiness in his eyes. "So, even after turning into a human, those feelings remained." You nod with blush flowing onto you cheeks.

  "I'm going to leave you two together with some alone time. " Asuna says. She walks away and turns her head. There is a smile and she gives you a thumbs up.

  You look at Kaname again and a thought pops up in your mind. Making you blush a deeper shade of red.

  Catching Kaname off guard, you kiss him on the lips. The heat of his breath when he was not expecting something like this is still on your lips. He kissed back until you pull away.

   Kaname stares at with with shock on his face. " (Y/N)
, I-I-" you put a finger on his lips to shush him. "Shhhh! Don't say anything." You tease. He smiles and you pull your finger away from his lips.

  You hug Kaname and he strokes your hair in the cold weather of winter snow. Your head buried in his chest to send warmth to your freezing face.

  You whisper something loud enough for Kaname to hear."I love you." You say. Kaname smiles at you. "I love you too." He says back.