Chapter 7

Second Person POV

"What do you think, man, who do you think we should bring back first."

Placing a finger to his chin he stared at Taiju as if he was some alien. "Well we're going to bring back everyone but I think the most logical thing to do is bring back (Y/n)." 

"Do you just want to bring her back because you have obvious feelings for her or what?"

Blushing Senku denied the claim, only to be shot back with a 'yeah right', what Senku had said was slightly true though. He wanted to bring you back because not only were you smart, you also knew how to defend yourself. He loved you, he knew that it was illogical to put his feelings first but he couldn't help it.

So there they left, picking up a bottle of miracle fluid they went to find you in your petrified state. Unknown to them, they had both forgotten something they would later regret. When they arrived at the cave Senku began slowly pouring the miracle fluid on your head. Waiting in anticipation the two of them heard cracking. As if it were a miracle you came back, flesh intake.

"Senku, is that you!" You leaped into Senku's arms. During the time in which you were petrified just like Taiju and Senku, you were still conscious, there was just some sort of complication which led to you not coming back sooner.

There was one problem though. When you had leaped into Senku's arms you felt cold, not only because of the breeze but because skin felt skin. Untangling yourself with Senku you looked down. Shocked you did what any girl would do in this situation.

"P-please turn around, I'm naked, look away," you said while crouching down trying your best to cover your naked form

Listening to what you had said, both Taiju and Senku turned around. "Damn it I forgot. Hey, big oaf, can you do me a favour?"

"Yeah sure, what do you need?" The brunette questioned cocking his head to the side. 

"Could you run back to the shelter and grab the clothes I had made for (Y/n)?"

"Sure Senku!"

When Taiju left it left you and Senku in the cave, alone. As you glanced to the side of the cave you quickly averted your eyes to the one who saved you from the eternal darkness you once faced. You were never fond of the dark so Senku had practically saved you from your own dark thoughts.  "T-thank you Senku," you said sincerely happy that you were finally out of the stone husk. 

"It's no problem really, to be completely honest I would prefer you over big oaf any day."

"Really?"

"Yeah of course, for starters you're smarter than he is, you're more level-headed than he is, and you're, well you're just you."

Oh how you wish you could just kiss the man in front of you, but of course there was always that one this that got in the way; the friendship you would destroy when you did. You didn't even know if Senku liked you back so if you were to confess now you would most likely get rejected. 

"Senku, (Y/N), I'm back!"

Rushing in Taiju quickly placed your clothes on the ground before turning around. Picking up the clothes you were impressed, there was no way that Taiju had made these clothes, they were so intricate. Putting the clothes on, you smiled happily. "You guys can turn around now."

When all was said and done, the two boys began guiding you out of the cave. Leading you outside they explained that they were taking you to a shelter Senku had made. On the way there you had asked Senku what had happened during the time you had been petrified.