Chapter 10

Second Person POV

He's not even trying to hide his murderous intentions in front of them, which means anyone who gets in his way- For some odd reason Taiju though it would be a good idea to charge towards Tsukasa leaving Senku and I left in a dazed.

What's he thinking if he thinks he can hold Tsukasa down well then he's wrong, the only thing we can do now is to use that crossbow Senku and I made. By shooting at him now, I can at least break up their fight. 

Unexpectedly Tsukasa caught the arrow in mid-air, chucking it aside he spun around and kicked Taiju, knocking him back a few meters. "Nobody has ever taken one of my kicks full force and remain standing before, it's true, but what's even more interesting is the fact that I get the feeling that you actually refused to attack me just now, why is that?" Tsukasa questioned.

"I don't hit anyone! You can hit me or kick me or whatever the hell you want to do, but I'm telling ya, you gotta stop breaking those statues! Because killing is wrong, end of story!!"

As Taiju said that you all stared at him, dumbfounded that someone would actually say something like that. "Taiju let me make sure I understand you, you'll let me pummel you as much as I like so I stop breaking those statues. That is what you're saying right?"

"Yeah, exactly!!" 

Putting a hand over his mouth in a questioning manner Tsukasa began to speak once more. "I don't understand, you aren't making any kind of deal, but if you insist on getting in my way-"

"I DON'T CARE HOW MANY TIMES YOU COME AT ME, I'M NOT GOING TO STOP TRYING TO STOP YOU!"

Completely ignoring him Tuskasa's eyes trailed towards Yuzuriha. "The girl you just revived, what is I told you I'd kill her instead."

Noticing where he was going with this you ran in front of Yuzuriha choosing to make a protective stance indicating he would have to fight you if he wanted to get to her. I get it now, this is why Senku wanted us to run earlier.

Suddenly Taiju made a weird face while letting blood trickle down his forehead as he began falling to the ground. Running towards Taiju, Yuzuriha got down seeing if everything was alright.

"Seems it did hurt him, he's bleeding like a stuck pig, he'll need a couple of days to sleep it off," Senku said stating the obvious. 

"Yeah, so let's not fight each other, you just protect your girlfriend and quit worrying about some random statues  meanwhile I will do what needs to be done," Tsukasa said turning around and walking away

Walking closer to Taiju I knew exactly what Senku was going to do. "Oi Taiju, time to wake up, hurry we gotta get a move on, oh come on, is this it, you're just gonna lose that easily you big oaf?" Senku said slightly kicking Taiju.

"No way, not me!!"

How is that even possible, you thought. Wanting to stop Tsukasa Taiju began running in his direction, only before being stoped by Senku.

"Don't you understand what happened, there's no way we're going to be able to stop him with brute force."

Narrators POV

(Before reading this next part I need to tell you something, in the next chapter I'm going to write about when Kohaku brings (Y/n) and Senku to Ishigami village, the reason behind this is because I have found that I would have to write more chapter's than necessary to start the part when Senku goes said village. I would also like to address the fact that this isn't my favorite part so I apologize for not making it full chapters. I hope you understand my shortcomings.)

(Y/n) and Senku knew without even thinking that there would be no way in hell anyone was going to be able to defeat Tsukasa, at least not without a plan.

When Tsukasa came to Senku and (Y/n) looking for how to make the miracle fluid he hit them on the back of their necks, when they collapsed Taiju had unleashed his rage and tried to find a way to get (Y/n) and Senku back safely.

Fortunately, when the two woke up Senku and (Y/n) had made a plan.

They were both going to make Yuzuriha and Taiju go to Tsukasa's newfound territory and pretend that they were on his side while (Y/n) and Senku went to go find a way to recreate civilization.

Somewhere upon their adventure, they had come across a girl, Kohaku, she was the one to have brought both of them to what seemed to be a happy and joyfully village. Giving it some thought Senku and (Y/n) decided it would be best to stay.

Now that they have come here, who knows what they will do next.

______________________________

I apologies if this chapter was a letdown,

I would appreciate it if you were to continue reading it though.

Have a nice day!!