Ground Rules

(A/N): Before you proceed to read this, I have some things to point out that you need to know.  And for some readers, you may or may not going to like it. 

==================================================

1. Character lists are no longer active- For now on and to my future stories, there will not be a character list. I feel like it's going to throw a lot of readers off and people are going to get upset just like the time Eldridge was on the character list in Lovestrike. 

2. References are mentioned less- It's cringe, to be honest. Even though it doesn't look like it, but believe me it is. Easter eggs about a lore won't be affected by this though.

3. Yuri/ Yaoi may be featured in some parts- It's a high chance that it won't, but be prepared for it. 

4. Lemons are not allowed- It will scar some readers, so I'm not doing that just for the sake of it. 

5. Readers are weak in these stories- I'm serious about it. Even though there will be strong readers, I'm leaning towards the realistic side, so stop mentioning nukes, DOOM weapons, gulags, or anything like that in the comments. And no, I'm not doing overpowered (OP) readers either.

6. Gore and violence will be mentioned- Stories like this and other future stories will be set to mature for now on. However, not all of my stories will be mature, though. 

7. Criticism is allowed- Constructive criticism will help me improve on the story, scenarios, etc.  But seriously, if you're basically giving me something like a hate comment, I'm blocking you, period. Just try your best to behave yourselves in the comments, I read those often. 

8. No happy endings-  This isn't a fairy tale story obviously. Since this is a yandere book, it's going towards blackmail, torture, killings, and things like that.  If anyone is interested in that, then welcome aboard. 

9. Requests may be granted- I won't make any promises if certain characters are going to show up more often. If you would like to make a request about a certain character, you will need to direct message me. OC's (Original Characters) may not be accepted at this time. 

10. Slow updates- It takes time and effort to put in chapters so don't try to rush me at least. 

11. Longer chapters- I decided to have more content in each of the individual chapters, similar to what I did in the Endgame chapter in Lovestrike. However, it won't last for an hour to read though. 

==================================================

(A/N): I believe that's all I have to say, so I hope you understand the changes I'm doing. I know a lot of people will be upset about the changes so far; but bear with me, it would be different from the two books I made. By the time this is published, I'm working on the first chapter right now. That's all I have to say, so enjoy the story and I'll see you all later.