A Way of Life

You are once part of an unknown group that's known to handle missions discrete and quiet without raising awareness. You were a former specialist who was well trained in melee, ranged, and can summon phantoms.  However, people in that group didn't like you though. So they kept a distance away from you for no reason. It wasn't your fault though, as though you have a bunch of skills you can use. Then, later on, you felt like that you weren't valuable to the team as the group has slowly started to neglect you, causing you to move on and find somewhere else to be part of. You assumed that they don't take kindly on anyone who can slaughter an army single-handed. 

(Y/N)'s POV

I was packing my things up in my room, which were my weapons and my valuable things in two separate bags. All that's left was a baron room when I first came to this group. 

???: You're leaving already, (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): What the hell do you want?

I stopped packing and look at one of the members of the team coldly. I usually have a codename for some members. I know for one thing who keeps an eye on me often, his codename is Soldier. 

Solider: Nothing, (Y/N). It's a shame you decided to resign from this. 

(Y/N): People don't like me in the first place. They think I would be the guy who would kill himself in huge fights. 

Soldier: (Y/N), this isn't your fault though. I know those guys have been training for a long time, and you've been training for, how long? 

(Y/N): 5 years, dipshit. 

Soldier: You didn't have to be rude, (Y/N). Anyway, I hope this is for the- 

Before he could finish his sentence, I suddenly heard the sound of an explosion all of a sudden. Then, the walls started to have cracks on them. 

(Y/N): What's going on, Solider? 

I looked at him as he pulled out his tracker device. He started to sweat profusely as he saw multiple sights on the tracker he was holding.

Soldier: Shit, it's the Reunion, they found us.

(Y/N): Are you serious? Don't tell me you brought them here before you went to check up on me. 

Solider: I couldn't tell if they were following me or not when I got here! What should we do now, (Y/N)? 

(Y/N): Tell the others about the situation while I sort this out. If I don't return from this, this is goodbye for now.

Soldier: Roger that. Also take care, (Y/N). 

I grabbed my weapon bag, carried it on my shoulders, and rushed out of my room. 

Third Person POV

But as you reached the ground floor, you heard what sounds like a few people getting murdered upstairs. You stopped to see a few enemies standing in your way and you noticed by their attire, they were from the Reunion. 

Reunion Member A: Stop where you are!

(Y/N): I just got here. 

Reunion Member B: You're coming with us!

(Y/N): Don't think so.

You threw your weapon bag at the first reunion member and drop kicked the second reunion member in the face. 

(Y/N): You're picking the wrong fight, dimwits. 

After two of the Reunion members fell on the floor, you unzipped your weapon bag to pull out a fully loaded Glock pistol and a few throwing knives. You then heard more enemies approaching behind you as you zipped your bag.